5 ‧₊˚✧

🌱

1019 words

//

+
to jisung you could say jaemin was an... interesting boy.

a few days had passed since their first meeting yet jisung still found himself watching the pink haired boy whenever he could. he just wanted to get a little closer to him, even if it was just as friends.

jisung couldn't possibly tell jaemin that he slightly "fancied" him. no way. jisung didn't even know what these feelings were yet, so he just simply ignored them.

that wasn't working out that well.

but to get jaemin out of jisung's mind he had actually been invited to a small cafe near the dorms with his new friend jeno. surprisingly, jisung really liked jeno's company. he showed him around the college, showed him new people, and even gave him strange dorm tips.

jisung had gotten out of his classes a little early to go back to the dorms to get ready to hang out with jeno when he noticed a note on the door when he got there.

it had a number on it that jisung didn't recognize, so he simply grabbed it and put it on top of the table when he opened the door.

it was probably for jaemin.

when jisung got done getting ready to go meet up with jeno, he heard the door open slightly louder then usual from his room making jisung raise an eyebrow.

jaemin had came in wearing his basketball gear and bag on his shoulders looking more moody then ever. jisung peaked his head out his room to see what was up before he seen jaemin coming down the hall.

"hey."

jaemin looked up uninterested while dropping his bag on the kitchen floor.

jisung waited for an "hi" back but instead jaemin went to the fridge out of jisung's sight.

jisung frowned then rolled his eyes before turning a heel back into his room.

"it wouldn't kill you to say hi back every once in awhile." jisung said with a little anger in his voice not expecting jaemin to hear.

"hi."

jisung jumped a little in his room when he noticed jaemin leaning against his door sipping on a straw from a juice box. he looked tired yet so good to jisung.

wait no. he did not just think that.

"h-hi." jisung sputtered out sounding like absolute idiot.

jaemin rolled his eyes before walking towards his room "what a boring conversation."

this left a shocked jisung with his mouth hung open while he squinted his eyes.

"well excuse me mr popular." he said wanting to get the last word.

he then walked out his room towards the living room to go grab his phone to quickly text jeno he was coming, but before he could finish jaemin came back out stretching over the sofa.