6 ‧₊˚✧

🍬

886 words

//

+
jisung walked with a slight skip as he headed towards the cafe.

he didn't want to give his hopes up that jaemin would come, but he couldn't help it. if he i and him were good friends, he would come just to see jeno wouldn't he?

after a few minutes of walking  jisung finally reached the last street he had to cross to get to the cafe. he stood at the crosswalk before someone reached over and touched his shoulder.

jisung was a little startled before he turned around to look at who's arm was around his shoulder.

it was a boy. a boy with brown hair and curly waves over his forehead. he was taller then jisung by maybe 3 inches and had a manly aura.

this creeped jisung out.

"can i help you?" jisung asked a little to confidently.

"im making sure you cross the sidewalk safely. the traffic around here is pretty bad."

the man spoke with a deep voice and he sounded pretty confident. jisung didn't know if he was being hit on, or if the guy was really just trying to be nice.

"it's ok really" jisung started as he shifted lightly. "im just going across the street to get to that cafe over there."

he pointed towards the cafe and the man followed his finger. he nodded again before looking back at jisung obviously not caring.

"still, let me walk with you." he said putting his hand on the edge of jisung's shoulder.

now jisung was getting a little uncomfortable. the light was still red and as time went on he was wondering if the light was doing this to him on purpose.

"damn you light." jisung muttered.

"what?" said the man looking down at him.

"n- nothing," jisung said "can you please let go though? your arm is kind of hurting my shoulder."

the man just stood there and chuckled. "really ok then how about i hold your hand?" he asked.

jisung was now disgusted . he then started to grab the mans arm to push it off, but before he could, another hand grabbed it.

"he said let go."

jisungs eyes went wide. he recognized that voice. he turned around and there he was.

pink. it was jaemin.

and oh how jisung was so happy to see him.

"now take your arm off him before i make you." jaemin said sternly looking at the man dead in the eyes.

jisung could swear that his heart rate went up so fast just by hearing jaemin say that.

the man looked at jisung before looking back up at jaemin.

he then took his arm off and walked off, shoving his hands in his pockets and muttering something.

jisung watched him walk then turned around to see jaemin looking down at him.

"thank you." jisung said quickly only to be cut off.

"why were you letting him touch you?!" jaemin said a little harsh.

jisung looked at the light noticing it was still red before he turned back to look at jaemin.

"i d-didn't" he stuttered. "he just wouldn't let go and i didn't want to cause a scene."

jaemin stared blankly for a bit before he nodded looking straight.

jisung looked at his side profile and panicked internally.

"why are you here?" jisung asked.

"you invited me remember?" jaemin said still looking straight.

jisung put his mouth in a "o" position remembering he really did invite him. when the light finally turned green jisung walked side be side with jaemin only to finally notice what he was wearing.

he was out of his basketball jersey for once and was wearing a white shirt with lettering on it, tucked into some light blue jeans. jisung gulped.

as they walked across making it toward the other side, jisung noticed the cafe and saw jeno through the window.

"look jeno's already here." jisung said pointing at the window.

jaemin nodded and put his hands in his pockets.

as they got to the front of the cafe door, jisung stopped to open the door only to see jaemin opening it for him.

"ladies first." jaemin said swaying his hand in a ushering way.

jisung frowned and tsked as he started to walk in.

"thanks again though" jisung said standing there watching jaemin keep the door open for him. "for getting that man off me."

jaemin put his hand in his pocket AGAIN and just nodded as to say "drop it"

jisung could see that the boy was a bit flustered which made him smile. jaemin stopped and looked at him staring for a bit to long, not saying a word.

finally jisung walked in with jaemin quickly behind him, and when they walked in, jeno quickly saw them and stood up at the table he was at.

"hey jisung ! over here!" he yelled loud enough for the whole cafe to hear him. jisung chuckled a bit before jaemin followed him over to the table.

"and you brought jaemin?" jeno asked putting an eyebrow up as they sat down.

jaemin just smirked and nudged jeno's arm in a friendly way as jeno laughed a little.

but as jaemin was talking to jeno, he couldn't help but still think about the way jaemin told that man off.

jisung was truly whipped.

//

im back... again.