Chapter three

I am updating cause I'm home sick and it was requested by @iBailey_Nicole so plz enjoy

Beep,beep,beep. my alarm clock screeched. "nooooo" I moaned as I slammed the snooze button. "Come on get up" my mom yelled down the stairs "get up your supposed to babysit skylynn, remember?" "ughhh fine" I said getting up to take a shower.

~after shower~
I put on some white high wasted shorts and a pink t-shirt with some white vans. for my hair I put it in a messy braid. for makeup I wasn't really in the mood. I grabbed my phone and said bye to my mom as I walked out the door.

~at griers house~
As soon as I knocked skylynn opened the door and jumped in my arms. "well hello to you too sky" "hi sissy" she had a habit of calling me sissy cause I was like the older sister figure she never had witch I was proud to be.

We went inside and skylynn pulled, me up to her room "where are we going" I asked even though I already knew. {ok want to see who can guess this lol}

"Horseys!!!!!!!" skylynn screamed. Ok maybe I shouldn't have asked.

As we walked into her room I grabbed my usual horse. "no!" skylynn yelled "you get this one, her name is sparkles." and I can see why she named it that it was covers in glitter.

We played with the horses for who knows how long until she said she was hungry so we walked downstairs and made pb&j cause skylynn was practically begging for it.

~after lunch~
We sat down and watched tv. then Hayes came and sat right next to me. "Hey" I said. "hi" he replied. well this is awkward I thought. "listen I'm really sorry about yesterday." he said. "dont be" "I really don't want our relationship to be ruined, so instead of sitting here all awkward like I'm going to ask you this: will you go out with me?" "Hayes..."