Chapter two

Recap: "...I dare you to kiss me."...

~Hayes' POV~

Oh my god I just dared my best friend to kiss me I'm such a screw up what's wrong with me

She didn't like me like that she's never gonna kiss me... "Sorry..."

I was cut off when I felt her soft lips against mine. the kiss deepened but eventually broke.

"Hayes?" it came out more of a question. "I'm sorry" I said. "Hayes" "yea?" "It's okay." "are you sure?"

She kissed me again. "I'm sure" she smiled and got up to grab her stuff to go. "Goodbye" I said. "bye" she replied walking away. "Oh and by the way,  I've been wanting to that for forever. " she said, and then she was gone.

~Kaitlyn's POV~

As I was walking away I was thinking, I had never thought of Hayes in that way but now that I think of it it doesn't seem like such a bad idea... no what the hell am I thinking Hayes is my best friend, but i do really like him. I told myself, but I can't what if we did start dating and then we broke up or it didn't work, it would ruin our friendship, and I can't let that happen.

~at home~

"Hey sweetie" my mom said. "hi mom" I replied dropping off my stuff by the door and going up to my room. I plopped down on my bed and checked my phone. since today was Friday there was no school tomorrow, I had a text from Elizabeth (hayes' mom)

From Elizabeth: can you babysit Skylynn From 10am-around 2pm?

To Elizabeth: of course

From Elizabeth: thank you honey

to Elizabeth: np 😊

~end of convo~

so now i was just laying in bed watching Netflix until my mom called me for dinner. "KAITLYN" my mom called.  "yea?" i yelled back while walking upstairs. "can you make dinner?" "sure" by making dinner i was just throwing mac n cheese in a pan pretty much.

~hayes' POV~

i couldn't stop thinking about kaitlyn and her dark blue eyes and long brown hair she was perfect. i think im in love with my best friend.

OK so no they are not going to date in the first 4 chapters i hate when that happens just letting u know. and that pic in the sidebar or top or whatever is kaitlyn. so yea that's chapter 2.

goodbye my fellow grierans (idk if u have better idea of something to call us grier lovers plz comment)