Chapter 5

Ok so one of my friends
( @gabbym32 ) made that (the pic) for my birthday❤

"Hayes, what are you doing its late?" "I needed to apologies." he replied. "I understand why you said no, but I need to know if maybe we could be something in the future, cause I really like you"
"Hayes,"i didn't know what to say. "well how else do you learn without taking risks?" I said tears filling my eyes. "He came up to me and gave me a big hug, did I mention he give the best hugs... "thanks" Hayes said laughing. oh I said that out loud.

~next morning~
I woke up feeling happier than ever until I realized that school was starting soon and I can't wait to see my best friend Adrienne she's been gone all summer visiting her aunt in Paris.

~Hayes POV~
Ok so I was thinking of asking Kaitlyn out on a first date but I didn't know what to do... "nash!" I screamed he always knows what to do. "what happened" said panicked. "I don't know what to do for Kaitlyn and my first date." "Ummm well she doesn't seem like a fancy restaurant type person soooo I'm thinking the fair tonight would be a good choice..." "great thx" I said then walked away.

I decided to text kaitlyn
Me:wanna go to the fair Tonight?
Kaitlyn:idk why not😊
Me:see u then

~kaitlyns POV~
When Hayes showed up at my door I locked the door cause no one was home and said,"hey boyfriend" I know it's kinda stupid but I'm still not used to it. but then again it only need like two days. "don't where it out" he said with a smirk. "oh trust me that won't happen" I said taking his arm and starting to walk down the street.

Ok so end of chapter I tried making this one longer but I think I failed... sorry ummm comment if u want to be in the book I need like 3-5 mean girls and she needs friends and also u can put guys for Hayes' friends too but they need to have names,look description, and personality traits. you may commend as many as u want.
Oh and thx to @calhood1912 for being Adrienne her best friend 👏👏👏
-carolynn