Chapter 8

~Kaitlyns POV~

So today me and Hayes are taking our friends and gong to the beach. I'm the people we are bringing all together are Kaeleigh, Ryan, Adrienne, Cameron (Dallas), and Nash who was bringing a girl too. I think her name was Sydney.

~at the beach~

when we got there some people of opposite sex automatically hit it off such as Adrienne and Cameron, Nash and Sydney were already kind of dating but Kaeleigh and Ryan could not be separated they were together the entire time ;). its official I ship it #raeleigh (I do 4 real doe and kaeligh this is why I didn't make you Nash's gf)

I didn't think the day could get any better when my older sister Gabby called and screamed. "calm down" I said "ok ok umm guess what" she said trying not to freak out. "..." She interrupted me before I could say anything "I GOT TICKETS FOR A SHAWN MENDES CONCERT IN TWO WEEKS" "OH MY GOD YOU ARE AMAZING AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. "okay I need to calm down bye" "bye"
"What happens everyone said in unison "MY SISTER GOT SHAWN MENDES TICKETS" "AHHHHHHHH" all the girls screamed.

The rest of the night when by really fast. we watched the sunset and then made a campfire and someone brought stuff for s'mores. I was leaning against Hayes holding my stick up to the flame when I thought... this is what life is about

~next day~
hands
~Gabbys POV~
"Hey matt" I said over the phone "hi" he said nervously "I need to ask you mc " he dad still sounding nervous "shoot" I said waiting for the question. "I want to ask you in person" "ok" I said confused. "meet me at That restaurant by Starbucks in an hour and wear something nice"he said not losing his nervous tone. "k see you then" ~end phone call~

"Kaitlyn help me" I said pulling her up to my room. "Witch one" she asked holding up two dresses. they were both tight mid thigh dresses one was black and had little grey gems along the collar and the other was just plain red. "black" She said. "ok I replied and grabbed my black heels. "Kaitlyn, curl my hair" I said throwing my
Curling iron at her.

When she was done I put on my hair and left my makeup how it was.

"Bye" I yelled as I walked out of the house to my car. when I got there I saw Matt sitting at a table and I walked over to him. he stood up and pulled a chair out for me then say back down "you look... you look...wow..." he stuttered. "thanks" I replied blushing. "and you... not too bad either"

The night went on I had fun learned more about Matt and ate food. and when we were about to leave mat asked me something... "how was our first date?" He said and smirked.