Chapter 4

~Hayes's POV~
"Will you go out with me?" "Hayes..." "yea" "I'm sorry we've been bestfriends since forever I don't want to ruin that."

I was just rejected by my bestfriend ouch that hurt more than I thought it would but I also thought she
Was gonna say yes.

I decided to go talk to Nash for his "wisdom" with girls.

"Knock, knock" I said through Nash's open door. "yea" he said. "I need to talk to you..." "girl problems" he cut me off while patting a spot next to him "how'd you guess?" I said."that sad rejected look you have on your face kinda gave it away." "well thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Okay so what happened?" Nash asked. I told him how it started with the dare that kinda just flew out of my mouth to the sad rejected look on my face.

"Oh wow" Nash said speechless "I don't know what you've gotten yourself into but I'm here to help you out"

~Kaitlyns POV~
After i got home i thought about hayes. I feel like a bitch but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I wanted To say yes so bad but I couldn't. if I could go back in time I would say yes. I feel so bad I want to apologies but I think he probably hates me now.

About an hour later I heated a knock at the door. I would've just let my mom get the door but she was working late so I had to get out of bed I was so comfortable I didn't want to.

When I finally got up and there was Hayes...

I have a plan for this book and I'm so exited. I'm going to update my other books to at some point tonight sooo ya be careful it's Friday the 13th