Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't been updating I'm still alive don't worry.

~kaitlyn's POV~
Hayes and I were walking to the fair when the "means Girls" Maddison (beer), Brianna, and Tori. "Why are you with her" Maddison asked scowling "because she's my girlfriend" hates said in an obvious tone "ewe why her you know you could do so much better" she asked placing her hand on her hip. "if you mean you then never." he said looking at her in disgust. "you seemed to have liked it before her" she said cocking her head to the side "well that was then this is now get away from me" he said then grabbed my hand and walked around them. "Hey Hayes" I asked. "yeah" he turned to look at me "you would never cheat on me right?" "Of course not! Why would you ask that?" "I don't know cause girls like Maddison and her 'friends' can be really tempting I guess" "what do you mean by 'girls like Maddison'?" "Girls that are prettier than me..." He cut me off "listen kaitlyn you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me and I love you so never say that's not true again, ok" "ok" i said before giving him a peck on the lips and taking his hand "I believe you"

~Hayes' POV~
"So where to first" I asked her. "ummmmm" she thought "COTTON CANDY" she screamed louder than I thought possible. "Okay then" I said as she pulled me to where they were selling it.

"two dollars please the man said" I handed him the money then we walked away. After that we walked around until we were done with the carton candy.

"Oh my god..." Kaitlyn said suddenly "I NEED THAT" she screamed pointing to a giant stuffed bear. I walked up to the stand and asked how I could get the bear. "you need to knock down the big Stack of cup." he said pointing to a huge cup pyramid. "ok how much?" "Two dollars" I handed him the money and in one throw I knocked down only half of them. "here let me try" Kaitlyn said Taking the ball she threw it and looked down the whole thing and the man awarded her the bear. "Here" she said handing me the bear. "are you sure? You really wanted it" "yup" "my brothers gonna make fun of me and I'll never hear the end of it" "okay I'll keep it at my house then" she said smirking. "is Hayes to manly too have a stupid little bear?" She teased. "Shut up" I said "ok fine" she said surrendering "I'll love you either way" she continued. then I leaned over and kisses her quickly but passionately. and i knew in that moment that this is the girl I will spend the rest of my life with...

-after the carnival-kaitlyns POV-
After the carnival we went back to Hayes house and he sat on the edge of his bed. "hey wanna sleep over?" Hayes asked. "yea sure" I texted my mom and told her I was staying at a friends house witch wasn't completely a lie... "lets watch a movie" Hayes said "nah I'd rather talk" I said smirking and then sat on his lap facing him and then we started making out the mahout started to get heated and I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled off Hayes shirt and started leaving little kisses down his abbs and then suddenly Nash burst through the door and covers his eyes and screams "NO JUST NO YOUR LIKE TWO I NEED TO BURN THESE EYEBALLS OH MY GOD NOOOOO"
Nash yelled I quickly got off of Hayes and just sat there wide eyed and Nash ran out of the room.

We ended up just laying there wide eyed thinking of what could've happened until we fell asleep.