chapter 11

Oh my god I haven't updated since August I'm so sorry I'm still alive lol oh and that's my insta so plz help me get to 500 by my b-day which is on the 21 of Feb

~hayes~
*next morning*
"Hey" Kaitlyn said "good morning" I replied. I rolled over so I could kiss her but it wasn't her... "No, no, no,no,no,no,no what the fuck did I do" "me" my ex Sophia replied with a smirk "where are we?" I asked. "Scotts house he threw a party and.." "I know but how did this happen I don't even remember drinking" "well I saw you and I wanted to get back together sooo I kind of got you to drink.." "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" "Because I should be your girlfriend" she said with a smirk and laughed "you broke up with me remember" "because I thought it would make you want me more" "well it didn't so bye"

*at home*
"NASH" I yelled "Who died" he asked thinking it would make me laugh but I didn't and he got serious and said "oh wait did someone actually die" "no but I might" "oh god what happend" "I... Ummm I may have accidentally cheated on my girlfriend..." "YOU WHAT" "I didn't mean to my ex got me drunk" "wait you cheated with Sophia?!" "Yes..." "You need to tell Kaitlyn before someone who saw you does and she'll probably freak out but if you tell her what happened.." I cut him off "she will hate me forever" "maybe but I know you really love her and she loves you and you will get through this okay" "I guess I should go tell her" I said choking back tears. I walked outside after changing and slowly walked to her house.

*Kaitlyn*
"Hey" I said with a smile when I opened the door to see Hayes standing there I gave him a quick peck on the lips before letting him in "I need to talk to you" he said "yeah what's up" I replied still smiling but my smile faded when I realized he looked like he was about to cry "privately please" "okay" I said and lead him to my room. I sat on my bed and patted the spot next to me for him to sit but he pulled up my desk chair instead. "Okay what's wrong" I asked I was starting to get worried "I..... Ummmm.... Iacidentallygotdrunkandsleptwithsophia"

*Hayes*
She sat there slowly her face changed from happy to not sad or angry but confused and I was starting to get worried "say something" I pleaded "please" "I um I don't know what to say" "just say something" "okay how about i start by saying, OH MY GOD I CANT BELIVE YOU DID THIS I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" "I d.." "I TURNED.DOWN SHAWN MENDES FOR YOU SHAWN.FREAKING.MENDES" "I'm sorry" "if your sorry why'd you do it" "I went to Scott's party thinking I was just gonna hang out I hadn't planned on drinking but she somehow got me drunk and then..." "I'm sorry I want to believe you but I think we need to break up maybe someday well get back together I thought you had changed for me but I guess you didn't" "Kaitlyn I lo..." "No just don't please just go"

*Kaitlyn*
I held it together just until I heard the front door shut and I started balling my eyes out I can't believe that he did this I loved him and I thought he loved me but apparently that didn't mean anything.

*Hayes*
I knew she would react like that but some part of me said that she would love me no matter what happend but I guess not but I can't blame this on her I screwed up and that nobody's fault but mine.

*authors note*
Did I just write that I am seriously about to cry like this chapter came to me in a dream I'm not even joking
Vote. Comment. Share
Oh I'm gonna start doing question of the day

Qotd: whens your birthday
Aotd: right now (Feb 21)