Chapter 10

"So are you ready to go?" Shawn asked. "ReAdy" I replied. He then walked out the door with me following and then opened the door to a car. "This is yours?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah is there'd something wrong?" "No I was just expecting some gigantic limo" "really? To be honest I really don't like riding in those" "really?" "Yup" he then opened the door to his jeep and I got in. He ran around the car and got in. In a few minutes we were at a small café. We were sitting in the jeep about to get out when all of a sudden YOU WATCH ME BLEED UNTIL I CANT BREATHE started blasting from my phone signaling that I was getting a call. I blushed and answered "THE PERSON YOU WENT WENR OUT WITH IS SHAWN MENDES?!??" "It's not a date but yes" "AHHHHHHHH" my sister screamed "calm down I have to go" I said then hung up. "Fuck" Shawn whispered under his breath "what" I asked "well a fan saw us together and apparently they knew your name cause now #saitlyn is trending on Twitter. "Maybe you should take me home" I said. "After we eat preforming takes a lot of energy" Shawn said and I laughed. We went in and were quickly darted being that it was late and there were only two other people here. The waitress gave us a couple minutes then came back to take our order. "What can I get y'all" she asked "a double cheeseburger and fries, NO TOMATOES... Please" Shawn quickly answered. "Really?" I asked Shawn and looked at him with a weird face and he shrugged. "I'll get a chicken sandwich with tomatoes please." "Okay" "I SHIP IT" a girl yelled from the back "sorry that's my daughter" the waitress said "it's okay" Shawn said and blushed. "WAIT" her daughter screamed again "IS THAT SHAWN MENDES" she the ran out from the back and hugged him. I was laughing at her attacking him and offered to take a picture. She nodded her head fast and handed me her phone. As the picture was about to be taken Shawn quickly turned his head and kissed her cheek. She blushed furiously as I sat there still laughing.

We soon got our food and ate. We talked and joked and almost chocked on our food from laughing to much... Wait you can never laugh too much. Eventually they had to close so we left.

We were sitting in his jeep and he looked at me and leaned in... I sat there paralyzed while he was trying to kiss me. "Stop!" I yelled. He stopped "what I thought we had a connection." "Yeah as friends I have a boyfriend and I love him... A lot he's helped me through everything and I don't think I would be here today without him so I can't just leave him" I said loudly. "I'm sorry.." I said quitely "no I shouldn't have done that I knew you had a boyfriend.." "Can you just take me home?" He took me home and I went inside. I felt really bad but i had to I love Hayes. And I always will...

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤