Chapter 7

Ok this chapter is not about Hayes and kaitlyn just a warning so your not confused..

.

~Nash's POV~

I woke up craving ice cream. I have no idea why but I shot out of bed to the kitchen and there was no ice cream... I decided I would just walk to the place down the street. when I got there I got in the line and waited. when I got there I ordered my icecream without looking up and when I did I saw...

~counter person(lol idk)~

The day started as usual woke up, went for a run, took a shower, and drove to work. I've worked here so long I've become used to zoning out and not paying attention to people but then I saw him...

~Nash's POV~

she was beautiful.

~counter girl~

he was beautiful.

~Nash's POV~

those eyes.

~girl~

those eye.

~Nash~

"hi"

~girl~

"hey"

~Nash's POV~

"I'm sorry" I said. "for what?" she said. "I don't know" I replied truthfully. ", I don't know if this is crazy cause I don't even know your name (your amazing if you know what this is form) and I m might not get the chance to but as soon as I looked into your amazing eyes I suddenly felt like we wer meant to meet. will you do me the honors of letting me take you on a date?" everyone there suddenly started applauding my little speech as I waited for an answer. she was in tears "I'm Sydney and I would love to" "great can I have your number?" By now everyone went back to their own lives."sure" we exchanged numbers and then I left.
I'm

OKAY so yup Nash you get that girl
-Carolynn