Chapter 3

I S A B E L L A.

I couldn't be more relieved when I pulled into the oak tree lined driveway of the D'Amelio Manor.   

I got out of my midnight blue BMW i8 and filled my lungs with the much needed oxygen, I turned to hand Richard my keys to park the car in the garage when I noticed Eric and Veronica cleared their throats with their eyebrow raised making their presence known.  

I immediately smiled and made my way up the staircase in the front of the main entrance of my house. 

"Well, well, well. How nice of you to grace us with your presence your majesty" Eric bowed dramatically.

Veronica pushed him aside so she was standing directly infront of me and causing him to stumble a bit but he caught himself before he could fall.

"Isabella Marie D'Amelio! Do you have any clue what the time is? We ain't going to have enough time to get read...Ouch! Eric!" Veronica rubs her left arm that Eric pinched.

I raised my eyebrow at them suspicious but a chuckled left my mouth and i covered it with a cough hoping she didn't see but when I looked at her glaring I knew she definitely did see. Oops.

I grabbed her and hugged her like my life depended on it because it did, no one wants to see Veronica Rossi angry. Eric soon joined in squshing us but honestly I didn't mind, I did miss my Best Friends alot. We hardly see each other these days, compare to when we were in childhood they used to be here or i should be at their house almost everyday.  

You might be wondering who they are besides my Best Friends, well. Eric Rossi and Veronica Rossi are the only children of Elijah and Josephine Rossi and what makes it more amazing is that they are my age and twins.

"Hey Ricky and Rony" I smirk at their reaction.    

"Bella you know we hate those nicknames" Eric says while pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Exactly! It makes us sound more twinzie than we already are" Veronica says and glares at her brother. 

"Ronica, I don't think twinzie is a word" Eric said with an eyebrow raised. 

"Rick, If i say it's a word then it's a bloody damn well is a word! " Veronica snaps and Eric rolls his eyes.    

"Sure, whatever you say Rony" He smirks but it drops when Veronica lungs for him.  

"Hey! No fighting!" I say and trying to hold onto Veronica before she kills her brother.   

"Anyways I missed you guys alot but not trying to be rude or anything but why are you guys here at-" I look at the time on my phone screen "-2:34pm on a Friday?"

I glanced over at the massive Windows of the mansion that I call home in front of me and took in the sight of us and I smiled. Eric's hair fell over his eyes a little bit and Veronica was smiling sweetly at me as she showcased more than one Chanel assessory whereas I stood there a littler shorter than them merely because I was in flats and not my usual attire.   

"Okay, okay. Enough of this I wanna go inside and have some of Mrs Coopers famous Hot Coco" Veronica changing the topic.  

"And I want to get laid but that ain't happening is it?" Eric said as he ran his fingers through his hair earning giggles from the female population of the staff in the manor. 

"Sure if you want to be a walking STD then go ahead, do you brother" Veronica tone was dripping of sarcasm and she gave him a pat on his back slightly and walked pasted him into the house.