Chapter 11

I S A B E L L A.

It was a cold and wildly afternoon, but for me it was perfect. I've always loved winter, with the cloudy sky and the chill winter breeze and today was just like that. I was getting kind of bored sitting in Santiago room, he had told me to stay in here until he finished from some meeting with Giovanni. Rosalie was alseep next to me and I smiled absolutely adorable, I couldn't bring my heart to wake her and put her in her room so I let her sleep here.

My thoughts wondered to earlier today when we all went out for a picnic. It was like a dream, Santiago was so care free and relaxed and so was I but every dream has to come to an end.

Reality hit when we got home, Giovanni was waiting impatiently for Santiago and he looked worried. They went to Santiago's study and I have no idea was they were discussing but it was something important.

My thoughts were cut off by voices shouting and some sorts of commotion coming from downstairs.

I made sure Rosalie was warm enough before I left the room and closed the door behind me so Rosie doesn't get disturbed by the noise.

As I was walking down the stairs the voices and shouts was getting louder and I could hear bits and pieces of what was said.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" A voice with was unknown but sounded like a female shouted.

"I'm sorry miss, but I have to ask you to keep it down Madam and Miss Rosie is alseep upstairs" I think that was the house keeper. Gracie? I think her name was.

"WHAT?! HE LET THE DUMB SLUT LIVE WITH HIM?!"

Who the fuck is this girl? and what the fuck is she shouting about?

I step into the one of the lounges and see a a blonde woman looking extremely angry at Gracie, if i would honestly describe her it would be with two words. Fake Barbie. Like seriously just look at her shouting at Gracie infuriates me.

"Excuse me! Who the fuck are you?" The words leave my mouth before I can register what I had said, thats how infuriating this woman made me.

Gracie's eyes grew wide and she some what was scared at me appearance.

"M-miss I-Isabella, I'm s-sorry you were disturbed" Gracie stuttered.

"It's okay, I was awake away. What's going on here?" She was about to reply when Barbie opened her mouth.

"You!" She spat.

"Me?"

"YES YOU!! How dare you!" She steps closer to me.

"Excuse you...What ever the hell your name is, I don't care but I don't even know who the fuck you are" I deadpan and my statement seemed to make her more angry.

Geesh Take a chill pill.

"You Dumb Bitch!" She sneered "How could he decide to marry a ugly fat puttana like you?" ( Puttana - whore )

Did she just call me a whore? Yes, Yes she did.

"Santiago? And who the fuck gave you a say in our decision to marry each other?" I fold my arms against my chest and narrow my eyes at the blonde bimbo in front of me.

"Hmm let me think" she puts her index finger on her chin. "How about the fact that I'm his fucking girlfriend!"

Wait what?!

...

S A N T I A G O.

After such a long time i finally had a peace of mind, seeing my girls relaxing and having fun. The picnic was the best idea yet, Ivy had alot of fun and for the first time in such a long time she was genuinely happy. As for Isabella, she has this sparkle in her eyes that was full of joy and happiness.