Chapter 7

I S A B E L L A .

I was woken up by the bright light shining through the Windows in Rosalie room, she was asleep next to me. I got up to use the bathroom and once I was done I walked out of her room, I had no clue where I was going or why i was going out but I needed some air.

I walked down the huge staircase, hoping to find the kitchen that was until I heard a noise coming from the other direction of this mansion. I followed the noise to a room more like an office cause my father had a similar one.

As I went closer I could hear people talking and some shouting as well.

"If you're decided to make her your wife Santiago then she needs to stay here" someone said which sounded like Antonio.

"But we ain't married yet she doesn't need to stay with us now" Santiago replied.

"Yes, she does don't you know how many people has enimity with us? They'll surely go after her"

There was silence for a moment until he spoke up.

"Fine."

"What?" Antonio questioned.

"She'll be staying here from today, inform Lorenzo I'm not in the mood to speak to him"

What? I'm not gonna stay with him just like that, I didn't even want to marry him and now I have to stay with him before marriage. Hell To The Fucking No.

There was some shuffling on the other side of the door and before I could react the door was pulled opened. Santiago was standing in front of me with his eyebrows almost touching each other as soon as he saw me, Antonio was sitting behind the desk with his hands entwined and staring at me as well.

"Isabella?"

"Santiago." I deadpaned but I guess he wasn't in the mood for my sarcasm so his expression hardened.

"What are you doing here? And how come you're awake so early?" He questioned.

"I-uhh...uhhm was looking for the kitchen?" I said innocently and he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Come with me" Before i could protest he grabbed my hand pulling me along with him.

He pulled me all the way through the kitchen and made me sit at one the stools by the island, he brough another chair and put it in front of me and he took a seat.

"I'm making eggs. You hungry?" He asked, I remained silent

Yes. I was starving.

"I can do bacon too" he added in an anticing tone as he started beating the eggs he broke in the bowl.

"Cut the bullshit Santiago, I know you're just trying to butter me up so you can make me stay with you"

He pours the mixture into the hot pan and as it's cooking turns around to face me, his expression is back to being hard and his eyes seems to have gotten darker.

"What did i say about the language Isabella?"

"You know i don't think i paid attention so I can't really remember"  i leaned against the island counter and entwined my hands" Anyways. It's not like I have to pay attention to you, you're not my father"

"Hmm. Oh really?" He switches the stove off and turns around walking dangerously towards me as if I'm his next prey. I swallowed nervously as he was right in front of me, he was so much taller than me that I had to really look up at him.

I refused to break my gaze away from him but before I could even take my next breath he pulled me up from my seat and pinned me against the kitchen island. My hands above my head pinned down with his one hand. Like how the fuck? And he stood in between my legs as he brought his head down just above my collarbone so his lips was in lined with my ear.