Chapter 5

S A N T I A G O.

Being a mafia king or as some would say the devil himself it's my duty to make the entrance like a king, I fixed my Tie and glared at my so called father for informing me of this event so late.

Giovanni had a beautiful blonde Canadian woman Clinging of his arm and my scowl grew.

How the fuck am I supposed to make it through the night?

Just then the music in the banquette hall came to a halt and silence descended through the room.

I stood at the top of the grand staircase and scanned the crowds as I descended the stairs in a royal manner

That is until I almost missed a step when my eyes locked with the familiar blue eyes of my bell'angelo.( bell'angelo - Beautiful Angel )

I S A B E L L A.

The limo came to a hault, signifying that we have reached our destination. Our limousine was the last one making our parents in the first one at the front and my siblings and their dates just in front of us. We waiting patiently until they got out and we soon did the same, I clinged to Eric's arm feeling some what nervous.

"Hey, you good?" He asked concernly as we reach the huge golden doors.

"Just Peachy" I say and he smirks and we carry on walking inside.

Veronica and Julián walked ahead of us and as we was inside I gasped, this place is like a palace it's so beautiful. I know I also live in a big fancy mansion but this place was Huge, like maybe triple the size of my home.

"Woah. This place looks like the owner's fucking wipe their ass with dollar bills" Eric whispers to me and I hit his arm slightly cause he wasn't quiet enough, the people who heard him was now staring at us. I felt so uncomfortable under their intensive gaze.

Fucking Eric and his big mouth. Ugh.

"Rick, I swear if another snide comment leaves your mouth I'm going to strangle you" I threaten him but made sure he was the only one who heard it.

"Tsk, tsk. Naughty Bella, I see you like it kinky in bed" he whispers in my ear and I stamp on his foot hard and he hisses. I huff and start walking next to Veronica with Eric limping behind.

"Now I know why you're mean to him" I mumble to Veronica. She smirks and and chuckles lightly.

As we was walking the music stopped, we saw everyone looking at the top of the staircase so we followed their gaze, my eyes met with his emerald ones and i gasped. Eric, Veronica and my brother were looking at me in confusion while It felt like all the air in the room disappeared and was instead replaced by electricity that did sinful things to my body.

How could I have not known he held this much power

I tightened my grip on Eric's arm causing him to wince slightly.

"Bella loosen your grip please before you bruise me" he whispered through the silence.

I sent him a sympathetic smile mumbling a 'sorry' and loosened my grip never missing the inquisitive look Veronica was giving to me.

"What the hell is going on with you? And why is he looking at you like he can see through your soul?" She whispered to me.

"I'll explain later, can we go sit?" I ask and she nods. I pull Eric along as she does the same with Julián while taking our seats at the table next to our parents and my brothers.