Prologue

C A T H E R I N E.

"One, two, three ready or not here i come" I yelled out as i spun around to look my beloved niece. I could hear her soft giggles in the distance and I smiled to myself.

Isabella was the name of my beautiful niece but she is more like my own daughter than my niece. I glance at my Best Friend Maria, Also known as Maria De Luca who was walking next to me with a similar smile as mine on her beautiful glowing face.

No one would ever say that twenty minutes ago we were talking about a secret which was held in only our hearts for a very long time and swore to keep it that way.

Maria was eight Months pregnant and she couldn't be happier because she just found out the gender of her baby which is going to be a beautiful baby girl but she was about to make a rather harsh decision and I promised her I'd support her no matter what.

We were both wondering through the thick bushes trying to find where Isabella was hiding, when suddenly Maria was pulled and I saw her figure stumble over.

I tried to react as fast as i could and help her but it was too late they had a hold of me as well, I felt the tears prickle in my eyes as I hoped and prayed our children were safe and hiding and didn't come out.

Maria tried to scream but our attacker threw a hard punch to her jaw. I screamed and began thrashing around my attackers tight grip but it was of no use, until I felt a sudden pain shoot through my jaw as well and instantly felt light headed as though I'm about to pass out.

"It's of no use my love... we had to do what he have to do" the voice had said and right there I felt the immense pain because I knew who this voice belonged to and who was betraying me, This pain caused more hurt than the dagger that was being driven through my heart. The blood gushed out of my chest and my last sight was my Best Friend screaming out in pain as there was a piercing of the flesh that rang through out the quite forest.