chapter forty one

chapter forty one: god truly is a woman

James didn't wait a moment longer as soon as he knew Remus' door was closed and locked. "Fucking finally." James turned and pressed his lips against Matilda's in peace, knowing that they finally would not be interrupted and if they were, James would definitely be casting a hex on a dear friend that night

Matilda moaned into his mouth as James pressed her back roughly against the wall, his hand behind her head so she didn't wack it as he pushed against her. "Love, I really don't think we should be doing this in the hallway," Matilda mumbled against his lips causing James to mumble back in agreement. Matilda moved her lips away, grabbing James' hand within her own and quickly leading the boy back to their room.

He was quick to slam the door and lock it before grabbing his wand from the side table and placing a silencing charm on the door. He turned quickly, seeing Matilda sitting down at the desk, quickly taking her sandals off. James walked toward her, placing his hands on her waist, picking her up, and placing her on the desk. He slowly unbuckled the remaining sandal on her foot, tossing it on the hardwood floors and settling down in between her legs.

Matilda let in a sharp inhale of breath as she felt James kiss up her thighs, slowly because although the pace was killing them both, James wanted this to last. He had been wanting to be in this position all day and he was going to spend as much time as possible there. He bit the inside of her thigh gently just to get her to squirm before hooking a finger in the waistband of her underwear, pulling them down, and tossing them somewhere in the room.

Matilda felt his breath on her core and felt him grab both her legs and hook them on his shoulders, her dress being bunched up at her waist. She looked down at him as he put his first finger into her causing a soft moan to come from her lips before he quickly added a second. He started pumping in and out of her, curling his fingers inside of her before adding a third. "You're so beautiful." Matilda smiled down at him before she threw her head back with a loud whine emitting from her lips as his lips attached to her clit.

He looked up from his position, loving the look of absolute bliss on her face. She quickly gave up on trying to keep herself forward and slumped against the wall behind her, letting her hand snake through his hair. She felt James moan into her as she dug her nails into his shoulder causing her to let out a matching moan at the sensation it brought. James was glad for the silencing charm as he added another finger, Matilda never having been the silent type in bed.

Neither had been virgins when they first started dating, both having lost theirs in their sixth year when everyone had suddenly hit puberty and hormones ran rampant throughout the halls of Hogwarts. But it was different with each other. They knew each other's bodies, what they liked and absolutely did not like and once they had started sleeping together, they knew that they never wanted to stop. They fit perfectly.

"James, fuck." James looked up at the girl of his dreams as she clenched her thighs and let out a loud moan, her hands holding onto James' shoulders as she felt the bundle of nerves in her stomach tighten before her release came over her. "Oh, my Merlin." Matilda let out a breath, letting her hand brush over James' toned arms, giving it a tight squeeze. "You did so well, baby." Matilda recovered slightly and pulled her legs off of James' shoulders, pulling him up and pressing her lips against his.

The two walked back until James hit the bed and fell back, continuing to move backward, stopping when he hit the pillows as Matilda came up beside him, slipping off her dress and letting it fall to the floor before straddling him. James could write a whole religion based around how Matilda looked on top of him. She was ethereal. The way her hair created a curtain as she leaned down and kissed him softly. James Potter truly believed that Matilda Allens was a god in woman form and he would worship her for all of eternity.

Matilda waited as James pulled off his shirt and pants before he attached his lips to her neck, biting and sucking down her collarbone. His hands moved to her breasts, his calloused and scarred hands feeling rough on her nipples. "James, I need you." Matilda whined as she felt his boner underneath her, the small moans and curses that he was letting out whenever she moved were driving her crazy.

James was a very giving lover, wanting to give Matilda all the love and pleasure he could provide. But there was one thing that he absolutely adored and it's when Matilda would ride him. He loved seeing her on top, having his hands moving her hips and the short whimpers she would let out when he would hit her g-spot. Matilda moved her hands to his boxers, pulling them down, his member being released from its confines.

She slowly positions herself, letting herself slide down on his cock causing them both to moan. "Are you okay?" James asked, panting as he gripped her hips, keeping her still as she adjusted. "Yeah, I'm fine. I love you." Matilda began moving up and down, gripping the headboard above his head.

"I love you so much. You're beautiful, I couldn't be without you." Matilda smiled and shook her head, before pressing a soft kiss down on the top of his head, whining as he slammed her hips down on him. "No one could ever make me feel this good." James shifted slightly so his arm cradled her, his lips connecting with her shoulder.

He reached his hand down in between them and began to rub her clit causing Matilda to cry out as she was still recovering from the oral, making everything feel so much more intense. "Fuck me," James smirked, leaving slopping kisses on her jaw before he felt her clench around him making him lose touch with everything around him but her. "Cum for me," James mumbled, feeling himself get sloppy as he pushed deeper into her with every thrust.

With a loud moan, Matilda felt her release wash over her once again making her see stars as she leaned her head down on his shoulder, feeling him still move whilst she came down from her high before she felt him release inside her causing the two to collapse against one another, panting. "Fuck, that was amazing." James reach up and kissed her jaw before turning Matilda over until she was lying on her side before sliding out of her.

"I'll go get a towel, love." James rushed to their ensuite bathroom, quickly wetting a towel with warm water and walking back to the bed where Matilda lay in the same position he left her. He cleaned her up, apologizing every time she groaned as he brushed an overly sensitive part of her body. He threw the towel to the side and watched her quickly run to the bathroom to pee before returning and smashing her face into the pillow. He slipped on his boxers and slipped under the covers, pulling an exhausted Matilda into his arms and kiss the space just below her ear and closing his eyes, letting the sleep take him.

Y'all are just as horny as I am goddamn. Everyone basically said they didn't want to get robbed so here ya go. It's just some light smut as I am not too good at writing it haha. It was lowkey hard to write as this is essentially all I want in life and it made me sad. Look at me go with all these updates. I'm about to pay off all my debts tomorrow woohoo!

Thanks, Queenie
(UNEDITED)