6. The Santino Name

❝ the santino name ❞━ DOMENICO ━

❝ the santino name
━ DOMENICO ━

This meeting is boring.

Stefano's face is boring.

This damn club is boring with its employees not able to take a hint.

Women swarm the floor, dressed in the skimpy outfits that they call uniforms. They carry trays of alcohol to the guests and spend some extra time with them in order to get extra tips. It's obvious they work for what they want and I'm not against leaving big tips for the simplest of services.

Of course it's not my first time here, but with who I've had the pleasure of meeting just hours ago, I'd rather be anywhere but here. Preferably in between Farrah's legs.

She's all I've thought about since I left Scott's house and headed straight for this meeting. Her eyes that she tries to feign innocence with but I can tell that she's far from it.

Those lips I wouldn't mind sliding my dick between.

Those cheeks I wouldn't mind grabbing as I fuck her into my sheets.

Semantics.

Scott and I have been acquaintances for years, though that might be too much of an overstatement. He's a... business partner who I've contributed funds toward.

His wife doesn't know exactly what he does. As far as she knows - he's an investment banker who met me on a Mediterranean cruise. Seemingly, when she lives in a house like that, she's not in a place to question how it came about.

I always thought she was a beautiful woman too, but I don't mess with other men's wives. However, had I known she has a sister who takes my breath away, it wouldn't have taken this long for us to meet.

Even now, her number - which I had the liberty of setting my technologist on the hunt for - sits on my phone, waiting for me to bless hers.

The man sat in front of me, Stefano Moretti, cackles along to whatever joke he finds across the bar, but I stare at him with as much hate as I can. He was a friend of my father's - someone I hated being in the same room with. However, seeing as my father, once again doesn't know how to keep things in the family, Stefano received a portion of our booming empire.

He pisses me off. With his balding head, crooked jaw, and disgusting snort that follows his obnoxious laugh.

It's only a wonder that he believes it's necessary to have these monthly meetings. And it's definitely not a surprise that my brothers always ensure that it's just him and I at these meetings.