26. First Order Of Business

My eyes catch on Farrah as she slips into a green dress that captures her hips and luscious thighs perfectly

My eyes catch on Farrah as she slips into a green dress that captures her hips and luscious thighs perfectly. If she didn't threaten to mess me up if I messed her up after getting dressed, I probably would've thrown her on this bed and taken her for a third time on this plane ride.

"No bra?" I ask as I eat a Ferrero Rocher chocolate

"No bra?" I ask as I eat a Ferrero Rocher chocolate. The pack lays open on the bed in front of us seeing as earlier, we decided to make it a competition to see who could catch it with their mouth if the other one throws it.

I lost on purpose to see that bright smile on her face, but as far as I know - I would rather lose every game because I've already won her.

She shrugs as she unclips it from under her dress with one hand - expertly, might I add - before throwing it in her suitcase, "Would you feel a certain way if I kept it off?"

I shake my head, "Whatever makes you comfortable, dolcezza. I don't tell you what to wear. Know why?"

She turns to me with her head tilted and a smile on her face, "Why?"

"Because I trust you." I take her hand into mine and pull her in between my legs. She brushes her hand against my cheek gently, "Plus I kill people."

A laugh escapes her as she rolls her eyes, "You're aggravating."

"Only for you." I wink before tapping her ass. "Have you ever had Gelato?"

She twists her mouth, "Does Talenti count?"

I chuckle, "I mean vero gelato italiano (real Italian Gelato)." She shakes her head after a moment of thought. "That will be our first order of business then, amore."

She scoffs in amusement, "What about meeting your family?"

"They can wait." They really can. I know once we get to the house, it'll be chaos. Mother will not stop teasing me and I can see some invasive questions directed toward Farrah in the future. I'll try what I can to postpone the bombardment. "I just want to spend more time with you, bambina."