天空闘技場パート五 | Heavens Arena Part 5

One month has passed since Gon was injured in his fight with Gido. (Y/N) and Killua excitedly walk to Gon's room with news.

"Hey Gon, I got someth-" Killua cuts himself off as the two see Gon doing one-handed hand push-ups.

"Oh, Killua! (Y/N)! What's up? I was just thinking about going out to look for you two!"

"Woah, you're better already?" Killua asks, closing the door as he looks at Gon's arm which was previously in a cast.

"Yeah!" Gon replies, walking forward a bit on his hands. He jumps up, doing a few flips in the air before landing softly in front of the two. "Check it out! I'm all good!"

"Yeah, okay, I get it. What is your body made of anyway?" Killua wonders, slightly surprised.

"I really don't know how to answer that."

"You're such a weirdo."

Gon pouts. "So...weren't you gonna say something earlier?"

"Oh, that's right." Killua pulls out three tickets.

"Tickets, huh?"

"But these aren't just any tickets." Killua smirks. "They're for Hisoka's fight."

----

"As a 200th floor level fighter, I got dibs on tickets," Killua explains as the three sit outside at a small cafe. "Hisoka's match is real popular. I even saw scalpers. So I've been trying to gather up information. Turn's out Hisoka's the real deal. He has an eight and three record with six KO's, all of which ended in death."

"Yeah, but he's lost three matches," Gon counters.

"His three losses were forfeits."

"Forfeits, really?"

"Well, he reached the registration deadline, so he signed up for a fight then didn't show."

"Okay, what does that mean?"

"That when Hisoka does compete, he never loses."

Gon nods. "Guess so."

"And out of all the times he's fought, he's only given up a total of four points. One of 'em was a knockdown and three were clean hits, which means he's gotta be as strong as any of the floor masters."

"Wow, that's pretty intimidating..." Gon trails off, trembling with excitement.

The three then leave, walking down the streets.

"So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro," Killua starts as they walk. "Two years ago, he managed to get the only knockdown ever against Hisoka. Of the four points Hisoka has ever given up to another fighter, this Kastro guy is responsible for three of them."

"Three points against Hisoka?" Gon repeats.

"Guess you could say they've got history. They both registered for the same day so they could fight each other."

Gon hums as the three get on to an escalator.

"This is your chance. You'll get to analyze Hisoka's fighting style. Maybe he'll even go all out!"

"Uh...are you sure this is okay? I made that promise to Mr. Wing..."

"Are you kidding? Of course it's okay! You're just gonna be watching a match," Killua reassures, only to be met with Wing and Zushi standing at the top of the escalator. The three gasp, looking surprised.

"Not okay," Wing says with a small tick mark. "Viewing a match counts as studying the use of nen."

"Uh, Mr. Wing!" Gon exclaims.