ハンター試験パート十二 | The Hunter Exam Part 12

"Well? Let's hear it! What's the next wager gonna be, huh? Or did you lose your nerve when I saw through your little scam?" Leorio asks.

The female prisoner's handcuffs then fall to the ground, freeing her hands. She then takes off her cloak, revealing a woman with puffy pink hair tied in two high pigtails with purple eyes.

"Damn, she's really cute!" Leorio gushes, a creepy look on his face. (Y/N) reels back, hiding behind Kurapika, who was nearest to her. He shields her, sending a glare towards Leorio.

"What a pervert. I hear his heartbeat from here," Killua comments.

"I don't like where this is heading," adds Kurapika.

"Alright. What do you say we place bets on wether I'm a man or a woman," the female prisoner suggests, making it fairly obvious she was trying to play Leorio's hormones. "What's the matter? That isn't a problem is it?"

"Uh, no!" Leorio replies. "Fine I accept. But what if I bet you're a man. How exactly are you gonna prove you're not?"

"Oh right! I promise to let you examine every square inch of my body. Now, will that satisfy you?"

"He's already chosen. He'll bet she's a man," Kurapika states, further shielding (Y/N) who had sunk farther behind him. She didn't like the nasty look on Leorio's face as his eyes trailed down the woman's body.

"Yeah," Killua nods.

"Huh, why?" Gon asks innocently.

"I've made up my mind. And I'll wager ten hours that you're actually a man!" Leorio shouts, pointing at the woman. She smirks in return.

"I knew it," Kurapika grits his teeth.

"Dirty stinkin' old man," Killua scoffs.

"But, how did you know?" Gon wonders. Killua was quick to explain it to Gon.

"Do you get it now?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay! Reveal the answer!" Leorio demands.

"That's too bad. I'm really a woman."

"Oh you are huh?" Leorio feigns surprise.

"Well, wanna check for yourself?"

"Well, don't mind if I do, just to be fair of course!" Leorio goes wild. Now he only has ten hours to wager left.

"It is physically painful to watch this," Kurapika facepalms. (Y/N) nods dejectedly, having not enjoyed the little show.

"He's gonna lose," Tonpa speaks up. "No question. She can already see right through his strategy. He's betting safe, it's obvious. Hedging his bets to minimize the damage. He's the kind of gambler to try and avoid losing instead of trying to win. That kind of betting never takes home the prize. Sorry to say it guys, but Leorio just doesn't have what it takes."

"Well, your turn to pick what we bet on next," says the female prisoner. "So what do you wanna wager?"

"Leorio has no room for error. Loosing the next bet would tie the score up with two to two. And then, we loose 50 hours, leaving very little time to clear the tower," Kurapika explains.

"Kay what to bet on...I can't afford to lose but I can't think of a surefire win. Hey I got it! We'll bet on wether or not I'm a real man or just a woman in disguise! No, that's never gonna work, gotta think of something else..." Leorio thinks aloud.

"Keep it to yourself old man. Thinking out loud isn't how you plan a strategy," Killua inputs.

"I know. Leorio!" Gon calls. "How about you bet on wether or not you're a teenager!"