ハンター試験パート七 | The Hunter Exam Part 7

"Looks like we made it in time," Kurapika says as the three finally stop where the group of tired examinees are.

"But where's Leorio?"

Gon stops, turning around to see Hisoka pointing to a bruised Leorio sitting up against a tree.

"There he is!" Gon shouts.

The three run up to him.

"Man that stings...How the hell did I get beat up so badly? My memory's so hazy...I can't remember."

Kurapika leans down, whispering to the two, "We probably shouldn't tell him what happened."

"You're right," Gon agrees, (Y/N) nodding along.

"Gon, (Y/N)," Killua calls.

"Killua!"

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it here, or that you didn't make it at all."

"I just followed the trail of Leorio's cologne!"

"You tracked his scent, that's how?? Man Gon, you really are weird aren't you?"

(Y/N) smiles at the two before making her way over to Leorio.

"Huh, (Y/N)?" Leorio asks, still out of it.

He gasps as her nails grow longer and she scratches her arm, drawing blood.

"(Y/N)!" Kurapika shouts, gaining the attention of Gon and Killua.

"Woah, wait! (Y/N) we need to stop the bleeding!" Leorio says, quickly coming to. But (Y/N) shakes her head, bringing her arm up to Leorio's bruised face.

She lets a few droplets of blood fall before both her and Leorio's wounds begin to heal.

"Hey, I feel as good as new!"

"(Y/N), your arm..." Kurapika trails off, examining her good-as-new arm.

"So you can heal fast, huh? And your blood heals others too. That's awesome!" Killua compliments.

"Yeah (Y/N), that's so cool!" Gon adds.

(Y/N) gives a closed-eyed smile at the two through her muzzle, causing them to smile back, albeit with light pink on their cheeks.

"Excellent work everyone! The second phase will take place here in the Visca Forest Park, so I shall now take my leave. I wish you all the very best of luck!" Satotz says before walking away.

The gates in front of them suddenly open, revealing a bunch of stations, and at the center of it all, a teal haired woman and a very large man.

"Will all of the applicants who passed the first phase please enter," the woman speaks. "Welcome all, I'm Menchi, your examiner for the second phase," she greets as she sits on a couch.

"And likewise I'm Buhara!" The man introduces.

A very loud growling sound was heard, causing people to question among themselves.

"Sounds to me like you're getting hungry," Menchi begins.

"Not just hungry, I'm famished!" Buhara whines.

"Well there you have it. The second phase will be cooking!"

"Wait, we're cooking?"

"What do you mean we're cooking?!" Todo yells. "We came here to take the hunter exam!"

"That's right. The second phase of the exam will be preparing a meal that'll satisfy our palates."

"Why do we have to cook?" Someone asks.