𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

y/n's pov

"y/n, why is it whenever you have to be somewhere you always take your slow time." naz says. "shut up! i just want to look pretty for him." i whined. "girl- he has literally seen you at your ugliest, you think he cares?" she comments and i rolled my eyes. "but that was when he came over, this is a date this time. i am going to be asked to be his girlfriend, and knowing him he is going to want to take pictures of me to post." terushima is unpredictable but predictable. like i don't know what he is going to do, but i know that he is going to want to keep this as a memory.

"ARE YOU DONE YET, WHORE?" naz yells at me from downstairs. "GODDAMN YOU'RE ALWAYS RUSHING ME!" i yelled back. "BITCH ARE YOU DONE OR NOT?" she responds. "YES! YES I AM DONE!" i finally came downstairs and naz smiled at me. "you look pretty." she says and i smiled back, "thank you, that was the whole point." i said and she rolled her eyes, pushing me out my front door. "okay then i'll just never compliment you again." i laughed loudly and clung onto her in a hug. "i'm kidding~."

naz was taking me to my date with terushima. he didn't tell me what we were doing but he told naz the address of the place we were going to be meeting. she pulled up in front of this fancy looking restaurant. "uhh are you sure this is the place?" i asked her and she nodded, checking the address terushima sent her. "yeah...this is it. he said to just walk in and you have a reservation for yuuji." she put her phone back down and i took a deep breath. "wish me luck." i said and she pulled me in for a hug. "you don't need luck because you are a bad bitch and i'd be damned if this doesn't go well after all my hardwork." she rolls her eyes and i laughed. "thanks. i'll see you later." i got out the car and i took another deep breath, feeling the nervousness fill me up.

i walked in and it wasn't as fancy as i thought. i thought i was going to be underdressed, expecting to see people in suits and gowns. it was a lot more tame than i expected. "welcome, how may i help you?" the hostess smiles at me. i don't know why but her smile calmed my nerves a little. "hi, i have a reservation for yuuji." the hostess nods and picks up a menu. "follow me." she says and i followed behind her. in this area of the restaurant it was kind of dim, the tables lit by candles. i looked a bit ahead and saw teru waiting for me at a table and i smiled. when he spotted me, he quickly stood up and pulled my chair out for me. "thank you teru." i said and sat down. the hostess puts my menu down and she says the waiter will be here to serve us soon.

"oh my god terushima. i didn't expect this." i chuckled quietly. "what do you mean? i wanted to make this as special as possible." he fished his phone out of his pocket. "pose for me. i want to take some pictures." he says and i immediately stuck my middle finger up. he takes the picture and paused when he realized what i did. "god you are so lucky i love you so much." he chuckles. "okay okay i'll be serious this time." i laughed and actually started posing seriously. "you are so gorgeous." he says, more to himself, as he looks through the pictures.

when we were done eating he took me to get dessert. "this is your favorite ice cream place, right?" he asks me and i looked up and saw the name. "i'm- how did you know?" i asked as i dragged him into the store. "i get all of my info from naz, so it's smooth sailing from here." he smiled, pressing a kiss to my lips. i ordered my favorite then he ordered his, and we went to go take a walk.

"holy crap- i am so full. are you planning on stuffing me in an oven later?" i asked him and he started laughing. we were now walking to go to a park to end off the night before he took me home. "no i'm not going to bake you, but i have to make sure you are satisfied. when you feed your girl, she'll love you forever. and trust me, i'm not letting you go no time soon." he kisses my cheek.

we walked up a really steep hill to get to the top and i was heaving by time we got to the top. "bro...i...haven't climbed a hill since the training camp. but this...this was something deadly." i panted. "what are you talking about? that was easy." he says and picks me up bridal style so i can sit on his lap while we were on the hill. "yeah maybe for you, i am only the manager. i don't do this shit." i said and he laughs at me. "let's lay down and look at the stars." he presses a kiss to the back of my hand.

"i am so happy right now." terushima whispers. "i am too. i'm glad we worked out." i whispered back. "we had a few obstacles but we curb stomped all of them, as we should." i added, causing terushima to laugh loudly. "i love you y/n." he whispers into my hair. i smiled and looked at him. i kissed him, a lot longer than usual before pulling away. i looked into his eyes before saying, "i love you too."

that was it guys :(
thank you all so much for reading and i hope you all enjoyed this💗💗
i will try to come back with more stories
but that might not be for a couple of months😩

but again thank you all so much