𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

kuroo's pov

i woke up to quiet talking in my ear. my eyes opened and i looked over at my phone to see y/n getting ready for school. she was doing her hair, playing music in the background, and softly singing to herself. i stretched with a loud yawn and y/n looked over at her phone with a smile. "oh, tetsurou, you're awake." she says. my heart rate sped up after hearing her say my first name. "yeah, i am." i responded. "ooh you have a nice morning voice tetsubro." she wiggles her eyebrows at me. i softly groaned,"oh my god, please never call me that again." i complained with a laugh as i got up to go get my uniform. "aww why not, you let kotarou call you that?" she pouts while putting earrings in. "yeah but it is not like i can make him stop, he never listens to me." i chuckled and put my phone down so that i could get dressed.

"tetsurou, it was nice talking to you this morning but i have to go now. talk to you later." she says and we both started waving at the camera before she hung up. i sighed and put my phone in my pocket

god y/n. you're gonna be the death of me.

literally because i genuinely think terushima would kill people over you.

i got to school and kenma looks at me and squints his eyes. "you look happier than usual today." he says. "what? a guy can't have a smile on his face every now and then." i tried to cover, knowing good and goddamn well i wasn't smiling without a reason. "no, there is nothing wrong with other guys. just not you." he says and my jaw dropped in shock. "wow, kenma. it's like that?" i responded. he scoffs with an eye roll,"is it that y/n girl?" he asks. i tensed up when i heard him say that. he remembered her name? the fuck? "yeah. . . how did you know?" i looked at him in disbelief because i didn't know he actually payed attention to me when i went on these random rants about her. "ever since you started talking to her you just seem a lot happier. are you guys dat-" i cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "no. . . she technically has a boyfriend."

i sighed and got into my thoughts about it. speaking out loud so kenma could hear. "she is head over heels for him. i hate myself for liking her. i didn't really feel anything for her until i met her in real life. when i saw her, it was weird because i never fall that easily, but hearing her voice, actually being able to hug her, and seeing how her personality is the same as it is on text, maybe even better just brought a lot of unknown feeling with it. i don't know, this might be a temporary feeling because we facetimed each other for the first time last night, and she fell asleep and looked so cute and relaxed. but she is in love with someone else. there's not much i could do about it."

oikawa's pov
(ik you all are like tf where'd oikawa come from)

*oikawa added meanie 😡🔪⛓ to the 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 group*

meanie😡🔪⛓:
uhh why am
i here

cat eyes👁👁:
why am i STILL
here?
i thought i left
this stupid
group

iWa cHAn🥶⛓:
i thought i did too

i added naz
because she actually
hates me

barry b. benson🐝🎶:
is it because you are
egotistical?

keijiiiii😐:
or maybe because
you are loud

wannabe me🙄:
or is it because
you almost smacked
the shit out of me
when i was in 7th
grade