𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

y/n's pov

the next morning, we were waiting outside our bus, loading it so we can get back to our school. terushima has been hugging me since i put my bags away. "y/n, please don't leave me." he whines. "teru, sweetheart, you do realize both of our schools are in miyagi. you can literally visit me at school or come hang out at my house or something, stupid." i laughed at his silence when he realized i was right. "y/n, come on we have to go." daichi calls for me.

"teru, i have to go." i tell him and he reluctantly stops hugging me taking my hands in his instead. he had the cutest pout on his face and i smiled at him. "awww teru, it's okay. you'll see me again i promise." i cupped his face in my hands and he takes my waist in his. "can i at least get one kiss before you leave." he whispers, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "okay." i said and pecked his lips. after i pulled away, he pulls me into him and leaving a longer kiss on my lips, making me laugh. "okay, i have to go for real now, i'll miss you."

the drive back felt like i could finally relax. we were always doing something even if it wasn't intensive. now i can finally relax and get some rest before we get back.

my phone lit up with a message.

𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖👹🔨⛓

so you and teru
are like dating
now?

we haven't put a
label on anything
yet

why is that your
concern?

i'm just saying

those kisses looked
like you both are
official

omg akaashi
it really isn't even
that serious

okay

just tell me when
you are actually
willing to be in a
relationship with
someone that won't
hurt you

listen

if every time
you want to talk
to me, is just to
convince me to
stop what i have
with teru

please just lose
my number

okay so double upload today
because the next part to this that
i have written out is in the gc and
having her messages with akaashi and he messages with the group chat will look ugly
so :D