𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁

okay so hi :)

before you read this fic i just want to give a few disclaimers about what happens in this story...

number 1:
a lot of these characters are going to be a mix of fanon and canon, with some elements that aren't in either to make this story funnier. if you don't think it is funny idrc.

number 2:
the oikawa slander wasn't entirely my idea. naz genuinely doesn't really like oikawa and has stated on multiple occasions that she doesn't, which is fine. but i just decided to pick that one moment with middle school kageyama to have the characters tease him about. i understand he was stressed out but at the time i saw that scene i went 🤨 and kind of teased him. but i understand it now.

number 3:
y/n flirts with ushijima as a JOKE it is not clearly stated but it is entirely a joke how she flirts with ushijima. for the people saying "you're gonna make him uncomfortable" no she is not, he either finds it funny or uses it as an opportunity to flirt back OR the people saying "you have a bf" which is true but she might as well get the last bit of her simp out for good.

THIS STORY IS LITERALLY JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES AND I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO ACTUALLY READ IT SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND

also to the people who understood how i made all of these situations listed into jokes ily💗💗

okay now enjoy the story :D