𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

terushima🙄🖕🏾

baby who told
you that?
read

princess, i promise
whoever you talked
to wasn't telling the
truth
read

i wasn't lying when
i said i wanted to
be with you
read

because baby, i
really do
read

princess, please
stop ignoring me
i'm trying to tell
you that it isn't true
read

i was at practice and
my phone died, i
didn't mean to leave
you on read
read

and it was also partially
your fault because we
were texting throughout
our classes🙄
read

but in all seriousness
i have fallen deep
and i'd be damned if
we just ended like this
read

fuck it
read

i sighed after the last message. he finally stopped texting me. at this point i didn't know what to feel. he is a sweet talker, he knows how to get around conflict when it is needed, and i won't let him try that on me.

i checked the time and it has been 10 minutes since terushima last texted me, and 20 minutes since I texted naz. i got up to go to the kitchen and get me a water bottle and my doorbell rings. i get excited because finally naz was here. when i opened the door it was someone else. "ew you're not naz." i said and tried to close the door but he kept it open with his hand.

He pushes it open and he grabs my forearms, pulling me in for a kiss. i gave in almost immediately and i felt him smile against my lips. soon i felt something and i jumped back in shock. "what happened?" he asked me. "dude...i forgot you had a tongue piercing, that felt weird as fuck." i said and he laughed, pulling me in for another kiss.

after a minute we were sat on the couch and he explained himself as to why he couldn't respond to my message. which is understandable, he was at practice and his phone died, simple. "but what about what your ex told me?" i asked him. "which ex was it?" he looks into my eyes and i searched my memory for her name. "seulgi...i think." i answered and he groaned covering his face. "of all of my ex's, you believed that one. she is fucking crazy. i'm guessing she still wants her revenge and i mean i deserve it for how i just left her so suddenly. and in other cases you might look at it and go, 'maybe she just wanted to help', but then you have to realize that she only does this so i have no options and come back to her." he responds and i nodded. so she was a crazy ex, she is a hell of a good actress if that is the case.

"since this has happened and i don't want you to wait any longer unless you'd be paranoid. would you be my girlfriend? i wanted to save it for this weekend but-" i cut him off with a kiss and he just relaxed into it. "yes, i'll be your girlfriend teru." i looked into his eyes and he smiled at me, pulling me in by my waist and pressing a million kisses to my face. "text naz and tell her not to come over, we are celebrating our relationship today." he says.

"ooh what do you have in mind?" i asked him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"not that you pervert." he responds and flicks my forehead.

i know y'all mad as hell rn😭
i scared the fuck out of y'all didn't i