𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

terushima's pov

it was morning now, and the girls started getting ready early so we could be there on time. they were in naz' room and we were all just scattered all around the house. "broooo what is taking them so long." bokuto groans and slams his head down onto the dining room table. "i knoww, i am so glad that yesterday i came to her house after they already got ready." i responded.

we heard a door creak from upstairs, and the voices of our girlfriends descending down the stairs. i stared at the end of the stairs and waited for her to come from behind the wall. my eyes widened and my jaw drops, she stops in her tracks and looks at me with a weird look. she was wearing a form fitted dress causing my eyes trailed along her figure. "why are you looking like you are going to eat me?" she asked in a confused voice that I thought was so cute. "i mean i could if you are down for it." i smirked and watched as she rolled her eyes.

she started walking towards me and my arms wrapped around her waist, her hands rested on my chest and she pecks my lips. "you look so pretty darling." i said and pressed another kiss to her lips. "thank you teru." she gives me the warmest smile.

i looked over to see naz and bokuto, whose faces were really close together. their height difference was bigger than ours though. she was wearing a dress also and i noticed she was matching with y/n. "well aren't y'all cute." i said and y/n laughs. "maybe we should match sometime." i proposed and her eyes lit up. "oh yeah! can we?" she asks excitedly and i nodded.

"you look really pretty y/n, but then again...when do you not?" kuroo speaks up and slings his arm over y/n's shoulder. "oh my god kuroo are you flirting with me right now?" y/n jokes and i see how obviously kuroo tenses up from her teasing. "but thanks tetsurou, i really appreciate the compliment." she replies and he rubs the back of his neck. "y-yeah of course." he stutters out.

oh...so it's you too.

lev soon comes from the bathroom and he stops in his tracks. "holy shit! naz and y/n look hot!" he exclaims. bokuto and i pushed our girlfriends behind our backs, causing the girls to laugh. "what? i just said they look hot." he stares at us weirdly. "NO HITTING ON OUR GIRLFRIENDS LEV! I DIDN'T THINK I'D HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT!" bokuto shouts at him. naz and y/n's laughs started to get a little louder. "WHAT? I WAS JUST COMPLIMENTING THEM!" lev shouts back. "DON'T COMPLIMENT THEM LIKE THAT DUMBASS!" bokuto shouts again. it became a little show of them arguing and i feel y/n's hand rest against my shoulder and i see her head peek over my shoulder, causing me to chuckle.

she backs up a little and looks at her phone before taking a deep breath. "HEY EVERYBODY SHUT UP! DAICHI JUST TEXTED ME SAYING HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH A COUPLE OF THE KARASUNO BOYS SO WE HAVE TO GET OUR ASSES OUT!" y/n yells from behind me. "jesus christ y/n, you are going to kill me one day." i said and she laughs before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

we make it to the amusement park through multiple cars because there were so many of us. y/n skips in and when she sees her friends her eyes lit up. she runs up to daichi and gives him a hug and he starts laughing as he hugs her back. "y/n we saw each other yesterday." he says and she moves onto hinata, cradling the small boy in her arms. "i know but i'm just so excited we get to hang out." she was softly petting hinata's hair as she talked to daichi. "uh- y/n...can you please let me go...this is kind of embarrassing." hinata mumbles and y/n gasps as she lets him go. "my heart- hinata got embarrassed by me showing love and affection? alright imma just go pass away." she pretends to mope and walks up to me, burying her head in my chest. i laughed and started rubbing her back, "you are so dramatic." i said and kissed the top of her head.

"okay, what should we do first?" lev asks. all of us shrugged and looked around. "oooh how about we go to the arcade for a bit?" naz asks, already dragging bokuto with her. y/n and i looked at each other and shrugged before following behind them. although kenma didn't show it, he was happy we picked something more up his alley than any of the carnival rides first.

after like 2 hours, we FINALLY left the arcade. "yo, i'm hungry. let's go get some food." kuroo says and we all decided to go get food before deciding on doing anything else. "teru, can you hold my phone? i don't have any pockets and i left my purse in the car." she requests and i nodded and took the phone from her. "of course princess, i got you." i winked and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

i'm honestly so excited for what this book has to come, y'all ain't ready for it😩😩

but i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, i'll be back sometime this week with the next part

also keep leaving comments because you guys make me laugh so much💗💗

and i'm also #3 on the terushima tag and it makes me so happy to see that i am up there along with my favorite terushima stories, so thank you all so much for reading this book💜