𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

y/n's pov

"i can't believe the whole group chat is going to be in miyagi in just two hours." naz said as she hung off the side of me bed. "i know i'm so excited to see everyone in one place." i said as i was finishing my hair. "is ushijima coming also?" she asks. "i think so, he did tell me he was kind of shy so he wanted to bring one of his more outgoing friends to make it more comfortable for him."

30 minutes later my doorbell rings and i looked down at my phone to see that terushima said he was outside. i got up to go get the door and when i opened it, terushima pulled me into him by my waist. "hi, handsome." i smiled and cupped his face in my hands, he leans down slightly to press a kiss to my lips. "i missed you." he whispered against my lips. i smiled even bigger and looked into his eyes,"i missed you too."

i heard footsteps coming from my room and into the living room. "wow, of course you leave me for tongue piercing." naz says and terushima laughs. "hello to you too naz." he presses a kiss to my cheek. "ew, y'all being cute, don't do that." she fake gags and i rolled my eyes with a smile. "imagine having a boyfriend in 2020." she adds as she goes to my refrigerator. "you are literally lowkey dating bokuto." i take teru's hand and walk into the kitchen. "okay...but this is about you not me." she sasses and proceeds to down a water bottle.

"and even then, he is not even my boyfriend." he lifts my chin with a finger and looks into my eyes,"not yet." he corrects me. i tilt my head to the side and wrapped my arms around his neck. "and when will we make it official?" i asked and he smirks. "i want to do something special for you, beautiful." then he presses his lips to mine again for the second time today, causing naz to dramatically groan at the affection.

~1 hour later~

"omg guys i'm so excited to meet the rest of the group chat. i heard ushijima is like really tall." i said excitedly as we walked into the mall where we were meeting ushijima and oikawa. "y/n, your fangirl is coming out." naz laughs at me. "i'm sorry, i'm just really hyped up right now." we started heading towards the food court and we see a group of boys standing there and we automatically knew it was the boys we were looking for. "oh my fuck, naz look they're right there." i said and pointed at the group. "holy shit, ushijima's a big bitch." she replies. "yeah, he is pretty tall. sucks to be you i guess." and i started running before she could grab me for making fun of her height.

"kawa!" i shouted as i made my way over to the brown haired setter. he turns his head and his eyes brighten. "angel!" he shouts back. i wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug, him returning it by wrapping his arms around my waist. "it's so nice to finally meet you." i said with a wide smile. "you too, and you're so much prettier in real life." he says with a smirk and i rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder. i turned and my eyes landed on ushijima. "toshi!" i shouted, and if i wasn't mistaken i saw a little smile spread across his face before i gave him a hug. "hello y/n. it is absolutely wonderful that we get to meet in person like this." he says. "i know. especially after the constant flirting in the group chat." i laughed.

"oh yeah, this is tendou, my best friend-" he started but his friend interrupted him. "more like your only friend, and it is okay toshiii~ i can introduce myself." he turns to me and a smile spread across his face. "hello y/n, as you know my name's tendou, and it is so nice to finally meet you after mr. wakatoshi's constant rambling over you." he shakes my hand. "oh! toshi? you talk about me?" i asked surprised that he showed some interest. "uh- well- you see-" he stuttered before tendou interrupted him again. "he was just interested in your character since you are one of the first girls to not be intimidated by him and just come out and admit your admiration for him. he was...surprised to say the least." tendou says and ushijima punched his shoulder, and i know that shit must've hurt.

"where is everyone else?" oikawa asks. "oh we're meeting everyone else on the way to naz' house, there is so much of us, it'd be a mess for all of us to meet here." i answered. "yeah, so let's go, i'm ready to see my baby." naz said and i chuckled. terushima took my hand in his and we started walking to the exit.

tendou's pov

i watched as the blond haired boy took y/n's hand in his, and how fondly she smiled at him. "are they dating?" i whispered to ushijima. "unfortunately yes, he is the reason i met her in the first place. when i met her, they weren't together yet, actually, i don't think they're together at all. i'm sure they haven't made anything official." he responds.

"are you upset wakatoshi? you seemed to really like her." i asked him, curious as to how he was feeling about this whole ordeal. "i didn't REALLY like her. she is just really kind and she is also funny but it is obvious she doesn't try to hard. she admitted to really like me as a volleyball player since she is once of the manager at karasuno, and also through that she found interest in me as a person. but i feel like through my lack of communication with her, it sabotaged what could have been. and terushima blatantly expresses his adoration for her, better than i could have. he should keep her, he'll do a much better job loving her than me."

it seems like whenever another character is revealed to like the reader i always make it so sad like DAMN hurting my own feelings here

i'm sorry for not updating yesterday which is why y'all got a double update and this would have been out earlier today but mother nature decided to come visit me and i have already taken two naps and it is only 12 pm.

i hope you all enjoyed though💗💗