𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

y/n's pov

i felt a tap on my shoulder, naz turned around the same time as me and we both faced tendou. "you guys wanna ride rollercoasters while we wait?" he asks, a mischievous glint in his eyes. naz and i looked at each other and smiled. fucking shit up with my best friend? HELL YEAH! naz and i nodded and we all ran to the other carnival games with tendou.

"okay should we gradually go to the highest, gradually go to the lowest, or do whatever?" i asked. "gradually go higher, builds up more adrenaline." naz says and we all agreed as we go to the lowest rollercoaster. which so happened to be a Snoopy rollercoaster located in the kids section of the park. we shrugged and got our grown asses on the ride, despite the little kids that surrounded us.

terushima's pov

it was about to be our turn to order and i looked over to see that y/n was gone. i looked around me to see she actually wasn't there. i tapped bokuto and he turns to me. "do you know where y/n went?" i asked him and he shook his head. "i just realized that naz is gone too." he says. "okay cool, they're most likely together and they probably went to the bathroom or something." i stayed silent for a moment then i realized that it's my girlfriend and her best friend that i'm talking about. "fuck no, they are doing some extra shit right now." i felt the panic start to sink in and my palms started to sweat. y/n and naz are tough girls but anything could happen. i pulled out my phone and typed a message really fast to her. two seconds later i feel a vibrate in my pocket...she gave me her phone.

"bokuto, can you text naz to see if they're okay." i asked him. he pulled a phone from his pocket, a phone that wasn't his. damn why couldn't we have been asshole boyfriends for one moment and told them to carry their phones themselves. i then realized that tendou was with them. i walked up to ushijima and tapped him to get his attention. he turned around, his mouth filled with a churro but he still looked scary as hell. "hey, your friend went somewhere with y/n and naz. can you please text him and ask him the bring them back, bokuto and i are starting to get worried." i told him. "i can assure you that tendou would not allow them any harm, but i'll text him because you both are worried for your girlfriends."

10 minutes had passed and still no response from tendou. i was reading to go on an entire rampage looking for this girl when i heard a familiar giggle. i turned around to see tendou, naz, and y/n laughing with each other as they walked back. i ran up to y/n and pulled her in for a tight hug. "oh my god, teru, baby are you okay?" she asked me. "no i'm not fucking okay, where the hell did you go?" i asked and pulled away to look in her eyes. "we went to go ride some rollercoasters." she tells me, her eyes held so much worry in them seeing me so distressed. "please just...tell me if you're gonna wander off next time...and take your phone too." i said and pulled her in for another hug. "i was so worried something happened to you." i whispered and she hugged me even tighter. my eyes started to water as the fear starting to come out of me. the emotional moment was taken away when we hear bokuto screaming and crying hysterically once he saw naz again. "y-you c-can't j-just run away from us that. we were so scared." he proceeds to cry into naz' shoulder. "shhh it's okay baby, i won't let it happen again." naz replies with a laugh.

how did something that was meant for us to be lecturing our reckless girlfriends around their mistake, but it ended up turning into us crying and our girlfriends comforting us.

i pulled away from the hug again and i cupped her face in my hands. "i'm sorry for yelling at you. i just care about you a lot, and i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you." she wrapped her hands around my wrists gently, and i leaned down a bit to give her a kiss. "okay, let's get some food. and you're holding my hand because you want to wander."

we ended the day with the ferris wheel. i know, cliché, but it is the best time to do it when it is starting to get darker because who wants the sun in their face when they're on the ferris wheel. the sun was setting causing the really hues of pink, purple, and blue, and leaving a beautiful color on y/n's face. she was smiling. she looked so happy and i couldn't help but start to smile as i stared at her. "i wish i could be here until the sun stopped setting." she says quietly. "yeah it is really pretty. i wish i could too." she grabs my hand in hers and and intertwines our fingers.

she sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. "i loved being with you today, teru. it made me feel better after missing you all week." she says. "you saw me on wednesday though." i laughed. "yeah, but you are so much fun to be around. i'd like it better if we saw each other everyday, but with school and volleyball we don't have time for that." she frowns and plays with my fingers. "i'm gonna just start visiting you at school." she laughs. "oh my god, please do because none of the guys actually think i'm dating you, they think you're this random girl i found on instagram that i lied and said was my girlfriend." i responded. her laughter grew louder when i said that and my smile grew wider. "okay teru, i'm definitely gonna visit you at school."

the ferris wheel soon came to a stop and we were at the top. we looked at each other at the same time. "you want to make this even more cliché?" i asked her and she nodded. i cupped her face with one hand and we leaned in to kiss each other. i could taste the cotton candy on her lips and she pulled away before we could get to deep. "i don't care, we definitely killed that kiss seen in whatever kdrama we are playing in right now." she says and i started laughing. "of course we did, come on, the two hot leads." i folded my hands behind my head and leaned back slightly. "plot twist, naz and bokuto are the main characters and we are just the best friends of the main characters that have our own romance on the side." we both laughed together and leaned her head on my shoulder.

ushijima's pov

"ugh, fucking terushima. i bet he smells like gooch grease and axe, he sure has some nerve showing off he is with y/n." tendou says and i rolled my eyes. "you insulting him doesn't make it any better, and besides you know he doesn't smell like either of those things. he has that typical fuckboy look, but because of y/n, he'll never smell like that." i responded. "uhh...what are you talking about?" tendou asks. "she hates axe and strong smells because they are overwhelming. so she goes for softer smells like vanilla or lavender. terushima doesn't wear axe or really strong, masculine cologne because of her. so if that's the case, he definitely doesn't smell bad." i smiled to myself with all the information i managed to remember about y/n. "yeah...you definitely have a big ass crush on this girl."

SEE Y'ALL I DID IT
I POSTED IT WHEN I SUPPOSED TO NOW NONE OF YOU CAN THREATEN TO STEAL MY STRAY KIDS ALBUMS HAHAHAAHHA

BUT......
did y'all like it?
we are getting closer and closer to the conflict😀
i'm so excited for y'all to scream at me