𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

it was the day after you met the boys in the leaders group chat.

you yawned as you and naz stayed up all night talking to them even after daichi told you both to go to sleep.

you were walking to the volleyball gym as they had afternoon practice and you made your way to change into your tracksuit. "hey y/n!" hinata greeted you from across the court. you smiled as big as you could for your sunshine and continued to the locker room.

you see naz in there already talking to kiyoko and yachi. she wasn't a manager but she helps a lot with the boys so ukai just allows her to stay.

"hey y/n. oh my god you look dead." naz says. "yeah because i stayed up with you and the rest of those dumbasses talking." i yawned, putting my bag down on the bench. "but it looks like you and terushima hit it off." naz says and wiggles her eyebrows. "so did you and bokuto." i winked at her.

"wait are you guys talking about yuuji terushima and kotaro bokuto?" yachi asked. "yeah johzenji's #1 and fukurodani's #4." i say as i started to change into my tracksuit. "how did you guys meet them?" kiyoko asks. "daichi added me into this group chat because terushima wanted to find a girlfriend, but i ended up liking bokuto instead, and then i added y/n to the gc in hopes that she'll like terushima so he'd stop complaining and they kind of hit it off, in my opinion." naz said. kiyoko laughed,"sounds like him, but y/n be careful, terushima has a reputation for being a player." i stopped moving as I started to pull my jacket over my shoulders,"what? really?"

when i left the room i was asking people on the team if it was true. "of course he is a fuckboy y/n, a boy like him wouldn't just get a tongue piercing for no reason." tsukishima said. "well thanks for the horrible advice, tsukki." i said before making my way over to daichi, ignoring his complaints over his nickname. "daichi, i need your help." i whined as i walked over to where he was standing.

daichi and sugawara turned around and honestly i need the support from the both of them bright now. "is it true that terushima is a player?" i asked them and they looked at each other, before looking at me and nodding. "i knew i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up." i whined, hiding my hands in my face. daichi walks up to me, taking me by wrists and lowering my hands. he pulls me in for a hug and starts rubbing my back. "yeah he has that reputation, but he looks like he has a genuine interest in you, so don't worry too much." he pulls away and smiles at me and i thanked him for the advice. i hope he knows that telling me not to worry too much will make me worry, but i trust him.

"okay kids i have an announcement." all of us go to where coach ukai was standing and sat on the floor in front of him. i kind of sat in front of him and giggled to myself as a thought ran through my head. naz looked at me, confused, so i leaned in to whisper in her ear. "i just thought of if i was sitting in front of him in a different way." i pulled away and smiled and we both started laughing. "is there anything you'd like to share with the rest of us y/n and naz?" we looked up and saw ukai glaring at us with his arms crossed. now that is a panty dropping glare right there. "no sir, there is nothing we'd like to share." i smiled up at him, he rolled his eyes with a sigh. "fine, then let me continue, please."

he goes to sit down in the chair next to the whiteboard,"we are going to a week long training camp to play against other schools in different prefectures, the only school from miyagi that are attending also is johzenji." when i heard the name of the familiar team my heart started to flutter. but then i started thinking again and remembered not to get my hopes up over seeing the blonde haired boy.

bestie🥺💙:
guys
well everyone except
daichi

kawa🥺:
what?

bestie's boyfie😗:
yeah
what's going on?

bestie🥺💙:
karasuno is going
to the training camp

future hubby💍💗:
woah so we are going
to see you guys?

yup

future hubby💍💗:
I'm so excited to
meet you y/n🥺

i'm excited too

smartass🙄:
woah y/n
does that mean
we are gonna get
married?

bro idk😳
should we?

smartass🙄:
idk seems like
a good idea to me

bet we should do it

future hubby💗💍:
WOAH WOAH
Y/N
you're supposed to
marry me🥺

idk teru🕳👄🕳
kuroo is kinda sexc

future hubby💗💍:
heart ❤️ been🤚 broke 😞👎
so many 💔 times⏰ iiii 👁
don't know😐 what🤷 to belieeevvee🤔
mama🙍‍♀️said it's 🙏my fault😟 IT'S MY FAULT 😫
i wear my heart❤️ on my sleeve👕

smartass🙄:
rip teru