Meet & Greet Part 2

BRENT P.O.V

We just arrived at the place for the meet and greet. Omgg there's so many girls I think I might get lost!! I looked at y/n and she seemed a little worried."What's wrong?"I asked."What? Oh um nothing nothings wrong..I'm fine." I wasn't convinced but I left it alone for now. I guided y/n over to the table where we'll be meeting my fans. As soon as we sat down the meet and greet started.

"OMGG BRENT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"BRENT CAN YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!?!"

"WHOSE THE GIRL SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!"

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HER!?!?!"

Wow these girls are really loud but hey they're excited. I was so happy when some of the girls wanted pictures with y/n. One of them hugged her so tight she nearly ran out of breathe haha but that's just love.

>>>>

Y/N P.O.V

These girls are actually pretty nice. I took some pictures with them and they seemed really happy to see me..wow that's a shock haha. We've been here for three hours and the meet and greet is almost over. There's three girls left that we have to see.

"Ugh whose the chick?"

"Ew she's ugly!"

"Why are you with brent you little slut!?"

Brent couldn't belive what he just heard..neither could I."Hey don't-" I cut him off."Brent I'll handle this",I said with a weak smile. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze."Now girls what would you like a picture,a hug,an autograph,a-" I was cut off by one of them."We want you to stay away from brent!" One girl said angrily.I laughed a little at the thought of them trying to intimidate me.

"Haha well pretty lady I can't do that. You see Brent and I are a couple. We stick together at all times. Just because you guys don't want me with him,it doesn't mean that everybody else thinks that way. Think whatever you want women haha I don't care! I love brent and well",I looked over at brent who was already looking at me and smiled,"Brent loves me. So back off." The girls looked at me with their mouths hanged wide open and walked away. Brent started laughing hysterically."What's so funny?" I asked."You just dissed those girls and you didn't even say anything mean!" I giggled. Brent got up from his chair and went behind me. He bent down and whispered into my ear,"You know you sounded pretty sexy when did that",he said seductively. He started kissing and sucking my neck. I let out a quiet moan."Come on babe let's go back to the tour bus." I couldn't help but blush,"O-oh ok."

>>>>>

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT LOL*

BRENT P.O.V

As soon as we got into the bus I slammed my lips into y/n. "Jump" I said. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to my bedroom door and kicked it open. I layed y/n down on the bed without breaking the kiss. I started unbuttoning her jeans and bringing them down. I moved my lips to her jawline then to her neck leaving wet kisses and love bites everywhere.

I brang down her underwear using my teeth. I began to rub her clit slowly. She let out a breathey moan. I could feel myself getting harder and harder. She sat up and unbuckled my pants. Well we all know what's gonna happen now haha.

>>>>>

WAS THIS CHAPTER TOO LONG?? TOO SHORT?? YOU DON'T CARE? LOL ANYWAYS YEAA SO THAT'S THIS WEEKS CHAPTER AND GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA TRY TO UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY..I ONLY UPDATED TODAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL LOL BUT YEAA HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LIKE YASSS