The Date part 1

Third Person Point of View:

Brent had just asked y/n on a date. He really likes her and wants to make her feel special.

"I'm so nervous what if I fall on my face? What if I say something stupid?..WHAT IF SHE'S NOT INTERESTED?!?!",Brent thought to himself. He was a bit nervous. Y/N is the first girl Brent has ever been really serious about and he doesn't want to loose her.

"Yo Brent you in here?!",Jack g called.

"Yea I'm in here." Brent said.

"Hey I wanted to ask-woah what happened in here?"Jack asked with confusion.

"I'm going on a date with y/n and I don't know what to wear and I'm afraid I'm gonna wear the wrong clothes I mean we're only going to walk around the town but still I wanna make this day special because she's a special girl and if I don't I'm afraid I'm gonna loose her because I really like her and-"Brent was rambling.

"Woah chill dude it's only the first date calm down."Jack said while patting Brent's head.

"I can't calm down man,this night needs to be special..I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend.."Brent said.

"Awww wittle brenty has a crush awww that's so cuteee."Jack said while making kissy faces.

"Hahaha get out."Brent said while pushing Jack out the door.

"What was it something I said?" Jack asked while laughing.

>>>>>>

*IN Y/N'S ROOM*

"Santa tell me if he really cares
Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here next year
I've been down this road before
Fell in love on Christmas night"
(Santa tell me-Ariana Grande)

Y/N was looking for something to wear while singing one of her favorite songs. She didn't seem that nervous but she was having some doubt's.

"Why did he ask me out? Did he feel sorry for me? Does he really care for me?" Y/N thought to herself. She just shook her head and continued to look for an outfit for tonight.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" Y/N yelled.

"Hey y/n!!"

"Lexi hey!!" Y/N said with excitement.

"Wow what happened to your room,you look like you're going on a date..tonight.." Lexi said slowly.

Y/N looked down and was blushing. She knew lexi was right.

"OMG YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE!! WHO IS HE? IS HE HOT? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING? TELL ME!!" Lexi yelled.

"Haha Lexi calm down." Y/N covering her ears.

"Ok ok I'm calm,now spill."

"Ok so yes the guy is hot, I don't know where we're going because he didn't tell me,and..theguyisbrent.." Y/N said the last part quickly.

"The guy is who?"

Y/N took a deep breath and said,"The guy is Brent..your brother.."

Lexi's jaw dropped then she started smiling and rambling.

"Omggg you're going out with my brother omgg you guy's are gonna get married and have children and you're gonna be my older sister and I'm gonna be an aunt and-" Lexi was jumping to far into the future.

"Hehe Lexi can you just help me pick out an outfit." Y/N said softly.

"Ugh fine..ohh I'm gonna pick out a really hot and gorgeous one omg Brent is gonna love it!" Lexi yelled.

"Ok if you say so." Y/N said while covering her ears once again.

>>>>>

Heyyy guys what's up!! Ahem anyways CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE AND GUESS WHOSE NOT GETTING KISSED UNDERNEATH THE MISTLETOE *DRUM ROLL*..MEEEEE LOL I HOPE GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR