Digi tour Albany part 1

I finally landed in Albany,it's been like 4 hrs!! But I did get to sleep thank goodness. Just as I'm about to get my luggage I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N!!"

"Mom!!"

Mom: "I've missed you so much!"

Y/N: "I've missed you too!!"

Mom: "Come let's hurry home so you can get ready for digi tour"

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

Ughh what to wear what to wear. I have absolutely nothing to wear!! Digi tour starts in 2 hours and I don't wanna be late.

Y/N: "Mommmmyyyyy"

Mom: "Yes dear?"

Y/N: "Clothes.Help.Now

Mom: "I'm coming"

As soon as she walked in she couldn't believe what she saw.

Mom: "Y/N it's a mess in hear!"

Y/N: "That's why I called you in here,I can't decide what to wear!"

My mom started going through a whole bunch of stuff and throwing it everywhere. Finally she picked out a pair of blue jeans with a white shirt that says "Rock Star" in black letters. I decided to wear that with my black combat boots and hoop earrings.

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

Mom: "Ohh you look so pretty"

Dad: "Yes..but I still think I should stay with her to meet this fellow she's always talking about umm what's his name umm Bret Rivera?"

Y/N: "Ugh it's Brent Rivera dad and no you're not going you're staying here with mom end of discussion"

Dad: "Yea yea yea just go have a good time"

Y/N: "Thank you! Bye mom bye dad love you!"

Mom&Dad: "Love you too!"

I gave them both a hug and headed for the bus stop. Ohhh I can't wait to meet Brent ahhhh!!