Chapter 14

*I DECIDED TO NOT NAME THE CHAPTERS BECAUSE..WELL..IT TAKES ME A LONGG TIME TO COME UP WITH A GOOD NAME FOR A CHAPTER SOO IM JUST GONNA PUT THEM AS "CHAPTER WHATEVER NUMBER" LOL

Y/N P.O.V

I can't stop shaking.I can't believe what just happened to me.Brent took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Did he hurt you..?" Brent asked."Yea um he was uh gripping me pretty hard.."I said sadly."Y/N I'm so sorry,I should've known that he wanted you..I guess I was just too clueless."I just kept my head down.I couldn't look at him,I couldn't look at anyone..I almost got raped my Shawn Mendes..and I'm dying inside."Y/N,please look at me."Brent said pleadingly.I looked up at him.His eyes were red from crying..and so were mine.

"How did you know that we were at the studio?" I asked.

"Well,I knew he would've taken you there to see what it looks like..plus that's the only studio he records in and I've been there."

"So what were you doing there?"

"I was checking up on you to make sure you were ok..I couldn't stop thinking about you.." Brent said while blushing. I couldn't help but smile. This boy makes my heart skip a beat with just a single touch. I need him so bad right now..

"Brent..I need you.." I said shyly. Since we're on his bed,I guess it was ok to say it. He leaned over me,I can feel his hot minty breath on my lips,"How bad do you need me?" Brent asked with that deep voice that turns me on to no end."I need you really bad." I said while pulling his head down.

We started making out,our tongues battling for dominance. Brent put his hand in my underwear and started rubbing me. My breathing started to get heavy.

"I'm going to make you forget all about Shawn."

>>>>>

HEYY GUYSS WASSSUPPP LOL ANYWAYS I FINALLY UPDATED..YAYY

AS YOU CAN SEE,SHAWN MENDES IS THE BIG NO NO IN THE STORY LOL BUT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SHAWN I MEAN HE IS BAE

AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT OR WHATEVER BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK SINCE THE STARTING OF WRITERS BLOCK PLUS THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY SUCKED LOL BUT AT LEAST I TRIED