Shawn Mendes

(I decided to let there be a conflict in the story which features shawn mendes doing a little something to sabotage y/n and brents relationship hehehe enjoyy!!)

BRENT P.O.V

Y/N is so beautiful. Right now we're just laying down in my bed naked and talking about random things. I enjoy moments like this,looking into her beautiful dark brown eyes and hearing her cute laugh. "Hey Brent when you were little what did you wanna be when you grow up?",she asked."Hmm..I wanted to be an actor."

"Oh cool I wanted to be a princess"

"Haha why?"

"Because I wanted to live in a castle..duh"

I just laughed at her childishness. Haha jokes on her she's already my princess. "Hey are you hungry?",I asked. "After the workout I just had I am starving",she said as she rubbed her stomach. "Did I really work you that hard baby",I said with a smirk. She threw a pillow at me and stuck her tongue out. She went to my dresser and took out one of my t-shirts and basketball shorts.

"Hey since when can you go around wearing my clothes?"

"Since I became your girlfriend",she said with a smirk.

Well I had to give her that one.

>>>>>

Y/N P.O.V

I left Brent's room wearing his clothes. Omg they smell just like him haha. I went to the kitchen to look for some food. "Ugh there's nothing here to-"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone was knocking on the door. I looked out the window to see who it is. Omg it's Shawn Mendes!!! Ok ok y/n be cool be cool. I opened the door.

"Y/N hey!!"

He remembered my name!!!

"Uh y/n you ok?"

"What? Oh uh y-yea I'm fine",I said shyly."Haha ok,may I come in?",he asked. "Oh yea sure come on in."I said.

"Babe who was at the-oh hey shawn what's up man!"

"Oh you know tours,meet and greets,the usually haha"

I was just standing there watching them talk. I'm still startstruck from seeing Shawn I mean he's the one that inspired me to become a musician and perform on stage.

"You know I actually came here because I had some news for y/n",shawn said with a smirk."What kind of news?"I asked. "Well I told my record label about you and I told them that you are very talented and stuff and now they um wanna hear you sing..surprise!"

I couldn't believe what I just heared. I had no words.

"Um y/n you ok?"Brent asked.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just um..hungry yea I am hungry.."

"Well the manager at digitour just called and he wanted to have a meeting so I won't be able to have lunch with you",Brent said sadly. "Aw I don't wanna have lunch by myself"

"I'll have lunch with you I don't mind",Shawn said.

"Yea you guys can go have lunch at least y/n wouldn't be alone"

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Yes baby I'm sure and I really gotta get ready so bye guys!"

Brent kissed me then left to go change.

"Ok y/n leggo"

We laughed while walking to his car.

>>>>>

SHAWN P.O.V (YAYY)

*SKIPPING LUNCH PART*

Y/N is funny and cute. The first day I met her I fell for her. I was gonna ask her out until I found out she was with Brent. But I'm going to change that,I want her. I will make her mind I'll do whatever it takes to get her. Right now we're on our way to the studio.

When we got in the building we went to the elevator. In seconds it was already at our floor. I opened the door to the studio and was so glad that no one was in here. I decided to make my move.

"Wow a real recording studio! It's just how I imagined it"

"Yea it's pretty amazing..you know who else is amazing",she turned around to look at me,"you are."

"What?"

"Y/N I've liked you for a long time now and I really wanna be with you. I can be so much better than Brent I mean I can help you live your dream and do things you've always wanted to do."

She turned her back towards me. "I'm sorry shawn but I'm with Brent and I wanna be with him."

I started walking towards her. I pressed my body on her back and put my hands on her hips. She started to tense up. I smirked.

"Do I make you nervous?"I whispered in her ear.

"N-no"

I moved her hair to the other side and started sucking on her neck. "Shawn",she moaned breathely. I moved my hand down to the basketball shorts she was wearing and I put my hand inside her underwear. I curled my fingers inside of her and started moving them around making "8s".

"S-shawn you need to s-stop"

"But you're enjoying it right? I can make you feel just as good as Brent can."I said.

"Shawn stop!"

She tried to move my hand but I kept it there. I was gonna make her cum whether she likes it or not.

"Shawn please let me go!!"

"No you're not going anywhere!!"

Suddenly I was pulled from y/n and thrown across the room.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND EVER AGAIN YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!"

Brent took y/n out of the studio and left me here. Ok he wants to play hard well game on,y/n will be mine.

>>>>>

OMGGG WERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT BECAUSE I WASN'T LOL