Meet and Greet Part 1

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I looked to my right and saw Brent smiling at me. Why was he naked and why am I in his bed? I looked under the covers and saw that I was also naked. I gulped "Good-" I cleared my throat "Goodmorning.." "Morning beautiful."

"Did we umm.." Brent smirked. "Yes baby we did and",he leaned into my neck. I could feel his hot breath, "your mouth was amazing." He started kissing up and down my neck and leaving love bites. He lead his hand down to my V area and started rubbing me. I moaned instantly from his touch. Before I knew it he already had two fingers inside of me and I started moaning my head off. "Brent oh my- ah!!" "You like that baby?" He asked adding another finger. "Y-yea" Brent kept adding in more fingers until his entire fist was inside of me. I was screaming/moaning from the amazing pleasure Brent was giving me. "Brent I think I'm gonna-" "Not yet",he said while moving his body down to my V.

Brent started licking and moving his tongue in and out of me so much I felt like I was gonna explode. Brent makes me feel some type of way,a way that nobody will ever understand. He makes me feel special inside. He makes me feel like I'm worth something.

Soon enough I cummed in his mouth. I was panting like crazy. "I'm gonna go take a shower",I said. "Can I come?" Brent asked with a smirk. I walked over to him fully naked. He eyed me up and down and gulped. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear,"If you're lucky you'll might get a little surprise tonight." After I said that I rubbed my front on him on purpose just to tease him. As I was walking to the bathroom I could still feel his gaze on me. I giggled to myself on how I have that much of an effect on him.

>>>>>
BRENT P.O.V

Wow y/n sure is wild. We kinda did the dirty last night and well..it was amazing!! But I didn't think of it as us just having sex,I thought of it as us making love. She doesn't know this but I'm deeply deeply in love with her. I told her I loved her last night,but she doesn't know the half of it. I think about her all the time. I just can't get my mind off of her.

Anyways I should finish getting dresssed I have to leave for my meet & greet in a few minutes. "Hey brent you ready to go?" Y/N asked. "Yea babe I'm ready." I took her hand and lead her to the limo.

"Hey brent.."

"Yea"

"What if your fans don't like me,what if they think I'm just using you whaf if-" I cut her off by kissing her passionately. "Y/N I don't care if my fans don't like you I honestly don't care. If they don't like you that's their problem,I know for a fact that you're not using me for anything. If they hate on you so what I get hate all the time but that doesn't stop me from doing what I do and it shouldn't stop you either. Y/M/N you are the most special girl I've ever met and I don't care what anybody else thinks of us ok MMHMM."

She giggled. "Brent you're such a goofball" "Yea but you love this goofball" I said with a smirk. "MMHMM I know" I looked at her with wide eyes. I can't believe she mastered my mmhmm. "What's wrong??" "Y-you m-mastered my mmhmm thing.." She started laughing. Call me thirsty or not but the way she said mmhmm was really..sexy. I must've been looking at her way too long because she said "Brent stop eye raping me" "Sorry",I said with a smirk.

I can't wait to take her back to the tour bus and rip her clothes off.

>>>>>

HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH DID YOU MISS ME?? NO?? K LOL ANYWAYS DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NAHH HAHA COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT SOME SORT OF CONFLICT BETWEEN YOU AND BRENT IN THE STORY..OR NAHH LOL