Digi tour part 2

Wow this place is amazing..AND LOUD THE SCREAMING GIRLS ARE MAKING MY EARS BLEED. But anyways I went over to the table to get my lanyard.

Security: "Here you go"

Y/N: "Thank you"

Securtiy: "No problem"

I started walking to my seat which is very comfy by the way. I-

"AHHHH BRENT RIVERA HAYES AHHHH"

I was interrupted by a girl's screaming until I realized what was going on. BRENT FRICKIN RIVERA IS ON STAGE!! I can't believe he's like right there omggg he looks even more beautiful in person.

Random girl: "I know he does look beautiful"

I just realized I said that out loud but I'm gonna continue watching the show.

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

Omgg the show was amazing the guys were pretty hilarious and Brent fell like twice aww my poor baby but I bet he's ok. Right now I'm waiting in line for the meet&greet to see him. I'm just happy that the line isn't long haha.

Random girl: "So you're here to see Brent huh"

Y/N: "Um yea why?"

Random girl: "Oh nothing just wanted to let you know that he'll never go out with you because you're an ugly slut"

Well that hurt.

Y/N: "Ha jokes on you I've never had a boyfriend plus I know Brent wouldn't go out with me I'm not his type and I don't need you telling me what I already know" Am I awesome or what!

Random girl: "Well guess what you're not gonna meet him either"

Y/N: "What do you me-"

The girl just pushed me into the wall with so much force I felt like my spine was gonna come out. Ugh I can't move I can't feel a thing or open my eyes ehh some one help.

·

·

·

Brent Rivera point of view:

Ohh how I love digi tour I get to meet all my fans with my friends plus I get free food MMHMMM.

Little girl: "Hi Brent my name's Leila I'm 8 and I reallyyy love your YouTube videos"

Me: "Aww thank you sweetie and I reallyyy love your jacket"

Leila: "Thank you!!"

Me: "No problem cutie,see you soon"

I gave her a hug then went on to the next girl. She looked like she was eye raping me. Wait,where's the girl that was behind her??

Me: "Umm can you stop eye raping me please.."

Snobby girl: "I can't you're just..so sexy"

She gave me a wink that looked like an eye twitch eww.

Me: "Yea um what's your name?"

Snobby girl: "Joanna but everyone calls me jj"

Me: "Well umm Joanna would you like a picture"

Joanna: "Yes of you with your clothes off"

Ok that was weird..

Me: "Yea no umm where was that girl that was behind she was suppose to be the last person I meet not you"

Joanna: "Oh she umm..got into a little accident.."

Me: "What kind of accident??"

Joanna: "Ugh does it matter she's not here GOSH just forget about her she went away"

Me: "Yea you know who else is going away you are"

Joanna: "ME!!"

Me: "MMHMM security"

The security guard finally took her away.

Hayes: "YO BRENT GET OVER HERE QUICK!!"

When I walked over to him I saw the girl that was last in line SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS UGHH THAT JOANNA GIRL DID THIS!!

Me: "CALL 911!!"

Hayes went looking for his phone and started dialing.

Me: "Don't worry we're gonna get you to the hospital soon"

·

·

·

·

At the hospital:

I've been at this girl's side for the past hour while the doctors run some test. I was holding her hand and she started waking up.

Y/N: "Ugh where am I,why am I in a hospital bed and whose holding my-"

She turned her head and looked at me with a surprised face. Her eyes looked so beautiful..Did I just say that?

Me: "Um hi I'm um-"

Y/N: "Brent Rivera.."

Me: "Yea that's me umm what your name?"

Y/N: "Y/N"

Me: "That's a beautiful name"

Y/N: "Thanks.."

She's shy aww how cute..What's going on with me? The doctor walks in just in time.

Doctor: "Oh y/n you're awake how are you feeling?"

Y/N: "Ok my head just hurts a little"

Doctor: "Ok do you remember anything before you ended up here"

Y/N: "Umm the last thing I remember is getting pushed into a wall really hard by this girl"

Doctor: "What was her name?"

Me: "Joanna"

The doctor and y/n looked at me weirdly.

Me: "I know it was her because she said that y/n got into a "little accident" and she was mean"

Doctor: "Oh ok well y/n you are free to go"

Y/N: "Thank you doctor"

As soon as he left it got awkward and I didn't realize I was staring at y/n until she caught me doing it.

Y/N: "Why are you staring at me..?"

Me: "I don't know..you're just beautiful"

Y/N: "No I'm not"

Me: "Yes you are"

Y/N: "No"

Me: "Yes"

Y/N: "No"

Me: "Yes"

Y/N: "No"

I didn't realize our faces were getting closer every time we spoke. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. Next thing I knew I kissed her. I felt sparks every where. I've never felt this with any girl before. When we finished kissing she couldn't help the smile on her face.

Y/N: "Um uhh I should probably get dressed"

Me: "Yea I'll umm be outside"

When I walked out I was smiling like an idiot ugh I'm such a girl sometimes haha.