𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

GeorgeNotFound:
- you'd usually wake up before george and always gets ready for the day before george even thinks about waking up.
- you'd work out in the morning and then usually make george pancakes for when he wakes up.
- EVERY SUNDAY, george would beg for you to stay in bed for a little longer so he could cuddle upto you, even when you protest his response would be 'no it's a sunday'

DreamWasTaken:
- dream would probably wake up before you.
- he'd hold you close and play with your hair while scrolling through twitter liking some fan art.
- you'd deliberately keep your eyes shut for as long as possible even if you was awake just to get cuddles for longer.
- you'd both end up finally getting up at mid day and ordering food saying none of you can be bothered to cook.

Sapnap:
- you'd wake up before nick , with your head on his chest and his arms wrapped loosely around your waist.
- when you try to get up he'd always mumble no.
- you'd try to protest but he'd just wrap his arms around your waist tighter and rub your back.
- you'd feel defeated and relax back into his arms slowly drifting off to sleep.

WilburSoot:
- wilbur would wake up before you.
- he'd baby you so much in the mornings, forehead kisses, back rubs, hair played with. the lot.
- you'd wake up about an hour after wilbur and you'd both lay there just enjoying each other's company.
- finally you'd both decide to get up and you'd cook breakfast, usually failing miserably and having to order uber eats.

nihachu:
- niki is so cute in the mornings.
- you'd wake up before her and find her snuggled into your side.
- you'd baby her as much as possible and turn on netflix while playing with her hair.
- when she'd wake up you'd both watch netflix for a few hours and you'd finally get up and get ready for the day, realising it's far too late to have breakfast and it's more like 'brunch'