𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲

GeorgeNotFound:
- george would 100% be up to adopting a puppy
- in fact it was that easy to convince george the day after you discussed it you was at the adoption centre choosing a puppy.
- you both decided on a chocolate labrador.
- george would instantly be trying to teach the puppy how to do random tricks like 'walking'.
- you both decided on the name coco.

DreamWasTaken:
- dream was actually the one who suggested adopting a puppy.
- you wasn't too sure at first simply due to the fact you was both so busy and didn't have the time for a puppy.
- suddenly you found yourself being dragged to the adoption centre with dream and you instantly fell in love with a little bulldog.
- you honestly couldn't say no after seeing the little dog warm up to the both of you.
- you brought her home and she was instantly spoilt by dream.
- you both decided on the name daisy.

Sapnap:
- sapnap got you the puppy for your 2 year anniversary.
- you had just moved in a few week ago and you found yourself begging sapnap to get a little pet so you had something to do while he was editing or filming.
- he always told you that he'll see as having a puppy is a lot of responsibility.
- you genuinely cried when you lifted the lid off the pink box and found a little pug in there.
- you both decided to call her lola.

WilburSoot:
- wilbur actually planned on adopting a puppy already it was just finding the time to actually do so.
- when he finally agreed it was the right time you squealed and took him straight to the adoption centre.
- you decided on a little dalmatian puppy.
- let's just say the puppy got more attention than you some days, although you wasn't bothered as he was possibly the cutest puppy you'd ever seen.
- you both decided to call him patch.

Nihachu:
- you knew you both wanted a puppy for such a long time so one day you snuck out while she was streaming and went and adopted one to surprise niki.
- you got a little cocker spaniel and quickie brought her home.
- once you got home you quietly crept into nikis room and placed the little dog on her desk.
- she was honestly so happy and she quickly ended the stream to play with her.
- you both decided on the name winnie