𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

GeorgeNotFound: you steal his red youtube hoodie, he'd always complain about you taking it but would compliment you saying it looks better on you than him.

DreamWasTaken: his shirts, you literally live in his shirts. whenever he asked why you wouldn't wear your own shirts your response would be 'mine arent as comfy as yours'

Sapnap: his jackets, he'd always beg for you to wear them, you wouldn't complain but once you've put it on you'd ask why and he'd say 'you look cute'.

Tubbo: his blankets off his bed, yes it may seem strange but when you wasn't with him you'd always be wrapped up in one of his blankets claiming it keeps you 'warm' and that none of yours do even though you literally have the exact same blankets.

TommyInnit: you'd steal his red and white shirt that he'd always wear, whenever you go to his you'd wait till he was streaming and quickly grab one and shove it in your bag sending him a snapchat later of you wearing it.

WilburSoot: you'd steal his glasses, when he'd be streaming you'd hear him complain he can't find his glasses and he'd end up having to chase you for them ending in a tickle fight.

Nihachu: her hoodies, you'd take them from her just before you went home and claimed you'd always bring it back and you never did, until your wardrobe was full of just her hoodies.