𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐩

GeorgeNotFound:
- not going to lie george would panic, not because he felt uncomfortable but because he didn't know what to do.
- he'd probably just wait for you to wake up and play with your hair.

DreamWasTaken:
- omg dream goes so soft when you fall asleep in his lap.
- he'll baby you to the point where you'd have to tell him to stop even after you wake up.

Sapnap:
- sapnap 100% messages dream or georgie to ask for advice because he's so awkward about everything.
- he'd probably just let you sleep while he's in utter panic about the whole situation.

Tubbo (Platonic!):
- tubbo goes so soft , like you've never seen him go as soft as he does when you fall asleep in his lap.
- he'd cuddle you and watch netflix while you sleep.

TommyInnit (Platonic!):
- tommy would 100% be trying all them funny snapchat filters on you while you sleep sending them to you and his friends so you'd see them when you wake up.
- but you'd get him back some way or another which would result in you probably embarrassing him while he's live.

WilburSoot:
- omg wilbur loves when you fall asleep in his lap. he'd give you forehead kisses and would rub your back while you sleep.
- he'd be so upset when you wake up because it means he couldn't use the excuse of you was sleeping to not do any work.

Nihachu:
- niki would play with your hair and baby you to the max. she'd go so soft and would probably fall asleep too.
- she'd hold you close and make sure to wrap you in blankets so you wouldn't fall asleep.

a/n: okay so i didn't really like this and i feel like i will edit them soon but i just wanted to get a chapter out :)