𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

GeorgeNotFound:
- george is only really clingy on a morning and when he was ill.
- he lovessss when you play with his hair and hold him.
- when he was feeling extra clingy it'd be almost impossible to get anything done.

DreamWasTaken:
- dream was usually clingy after he finished streaming/filming.
- sometimes it would be annoying when he was clingy as you had so much to do around the house.
- he'd just want to be held and given forehead kisses.

Sapnap:
- sapnap was ALWAYS clingy when you had to get things done.
- he'd always complain  about how you should just do it later and that he was tired.
- you'd end up having to do all your work on your laptop while he's practically glued onto you.

Tubbo (Platonic!):
- tubbo was usually clingy when he hadn't seen you in a while.
- he'd literally cancel everything when he was feeling clingy just to be with you.
- you'd cuddle and watch youtube together and talk about your day while you play with his hair.

TommyInnit (Platonic!):
- it was rare that tommy was clingy but when he was you didn't mind.
- he'd want to watch netflix , cuddle with you and be held.
- you'd rub his back and play with his hair, he'd always argue with you about what to watch on netflix even if he'd fall asleep after 5 minutes.

WilburSoot:
- wilbur was rarely clingy due to the fact he was always busy although he'd use it to his advantage when he wasn't busy.
- you'd hold him and brush your fingers through his brown curls while he lays there in silence just enjoying the moment.
- he'd usually end up falling to sleep during you both watching a film.

Nihachu:
- you loved when niki was clingy.
- you'd both change into hoodies and leggings and lay in bed just watching netflix and youtube and talking about what you had planned for the next week.
- you'd gibe each other so many forehead kisses and she'd play with your hand.