𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

GeorgeNotFound:
- he'd give you as much space as you needed.
- he'd drop everything and anything if you just wanted to cuddle.
- he'd go to the shops and buy you chocolate and pads/tampons.

DreamWasTaken:
- he'd be a bit cautious at first because he didn't want you to scream at him.
- he'd go to the shops and get you pads/tampons and would always ask if you're actually okay.
- he'd cook you food (or at least try).
- he'd always be down to do whatever you want to do.

Sapnap:
- he'd 100% be sort of happy because none of you had plans to actually have any kids soon.
- once you start to get cramps he'd drop EVERYTHING to be with you.
- he'd get you anything you needed from the shops and would basically be like your butler.

WilburSoot:
- he'd be an actual sweetheart!!
- he'd instantly give you one of his hoodies and hold you while you cry about getting your period even though you knew you was due any day.
- he'd rub your back and get you heat packs whenever you needed them.
- he'd explain to his followers that he'll be live again in a few days.
- he'd honestly never leave your side.

Nihachu:
- she'd 100% understand how you feel and would get you anything you need.
- she would make you cookies and watch netflix with you.
- she'd honestly be the best when dealing with your mood swings.
- she'd play with your hair and make sure you have everything you needed 24/7.