𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

GeorgeNotFound:
- he's more scared of the kid than the kid is of him.
- he'd probably just sit them infront of the tv and put on some kid shows because he has no idea how to keep them entertained.

DreamWasTaken:
- not gonna lie dream would try teaching them how to speed run.
- if the kid was a baby he'd probably make them cry for no reason lmao.
- the kid would probably HATE him in the end.

Sapnap:
- sapnap is surprisingly good with kids, he'd know what the kid needs every time they start crying.
- he'd be one of them people where the kids would beg everyday to see him.

Tubbo:
- tubbo would be amazing with kids, ever since he helped you babysit your little sister.
- any kids would adore him.
- he'd always be able to keep the kid entertained no matter what the age was.

TommyInnit:
- tommy would at first be cautious about them, mainly because he's now not classed as the 'child'.
- once he's comfortable around them he'd love them 1000000% , he'd play with their toys , bake , watch tv. literally anything to keep the kid happy.

WilburSoot:
- he'd probably sing to the kids and they'd love him.
- he'd show them how to play guitar and all around be really with them.

Nihachu:
- niki is AMAZING with kids, she'd always find something to keep them entertained wether it'd be watching cartoons with them or painting.
- she'd always be creative with them, it'd range from making pictures from handprints to putting the most random stuff on pizzas to eat.

a/n: this took me 2 days to write because i have 0 motivation and i cry every time i write lmao. please leave suggestions and i'll try and update more regular.