𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

GeorgeNotFound:
- yall best believe george was as scared as you was.
- he felt like he wouldn't be able to be a great dad but you reassured him.
- when the baby was born , the first time he held them he was a little nervous, but soon warmed up to them.

DreamWasTaken:
- dream was so supportive through all of it.
- he made sure to pre record some videos a couple of weeks before you due date so he could take a few month off from youtube without leaving any of his fans without content.
- he kept george and sapnap up to date with EVERYTHING, and when the baby was born he instantly sent them a photo.

Sapnap:
- sapnap was also nervous but wouldn't show it.
- he knew he'd be an amazing dad but was scared he was going to loose you through labour and delivery.
- he CRIED so hard when the baby was born.

WilburSoot:
- will was amazing through the whole labour and delivery.
- he wouldn't leave your side at all, whenever you even winced in pain he'd be by your side in a split second.
- he'd take a few week break from every single form of social media to help with the baby. he'd send all his friends photos of the baby and would 100% be such an amazing dad.

Nihachu:
- niki was also amazing through the birth and labour.
- she was slightly nervous about it all as it was a big change in her life but she was an amazing parent.
- she'd take SO LONG off social media to make sure you was okay and the baby that it got to a point you had to force her to go back to youtube and streaming.
———————————————
a/n: IM BACK BESTIES!! sorry i took such a long break but being a parent is HARD. i was planning on coming back a few week after the birth but we underestimated just how long it'd take for my gf to recover. but i'm back now <33