𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭

GeorgeNotFound:
- he wouldn't be offended and he'd offer to show you how to play.
- you'd actually get somewhat good at the game and you'd go onto the smp and try to kill sapnap.

DreamWasTaken:
- he'd take is to heart so much, he'd quickly pick you up and take you into his office then sit on the chair with you on his lap.
- you'd try to play but suddenly gave up complaining that you're too tired.
- you'd end up falling to sleep on his lap while he continues rambling on about how he's 'mr minecraft god'

Sapnap:
- he'd take it lightheartedly and show you how to play.
- he'd try and help you beat the world but after dying what seems like a million and one times before you even stepped foot in the nether he called it a night.
- you'd continue trying to learn how to play and finally after what seems like years you finally learnt how to build a house.
- it was simple but he was proud of you.

Tubbo (Platonic!):
- he'd instantly show you around the smp if you was upto it.
- once you was tired you fell asleep on his gaming chair while he was speaking to tommy.
- you'd wake up to hear tommy screaming about how dream just killed him.

TommyInnit (Platonic!):
- he'd 100% say 'stupid women' and quickly turn on his pc to teach you how to play.
- you instantly gave up, you couldn't memorise what keys to use and you kept getting blown up by creepers.
- suddenly half the smp joined the vc and you instantly stood up letting tommy sit down.
- you sighed and sat on his bed scrolling through instagram.

WilburSoot:
- will would laugh and say 'EVERYONE has played minecraft'.
- when you finally convince him you've never played it he takes you to his set up and creates a new world to show you what to do.
- you'd actually surprise him by how quick you picked stuff up.
- he'd help you build a huge house.

Nihachu:
- niki would quickly turn on her set up and try to teach you to play.
- she'd take you onto the smp and help you build a little house next to hers.
- you'd manage to build a small little cottage house and you'd be so proud of it, every time someone joined the vc you'd show them the house.