Chap 7: Overpowered

|| Swearing Warning ||
(Willow) & Luz's Pov:

"My crush is.."

Who is it, who is it? Come on Amity dont make me wait! I need to see who my Rival is-
Wait no, I need to respect her feelings towards other people, pfft, and its not like Im in LOVE with her or anything.
"I-its this guy from one of my Abomination classes, Yeah! Well he was my classmate till the school burnt down a few months ago. But I still catch up with him." She chuckles.

I shuffle back a little, Who is she talking about? I feel my heart drop a bit, its as if ive just lost all my motivation to do anything, but why? And  "Oh thats, thats great to hear Amity." I knew she'd never like me, its pretty obvious. She always seems mad when im around her and turns red, or she stammers her words occasionally, like she doesnt want to talk to me.

What a fool I am. Overthinking for no reason.

"Give me that you two!"
Me and Amity turn our heads around to look at the closet door shaking, it opens slowly. Skara, what a relief!
"Hey you guys, your lucky I only hurt the twins a little, I could've killed them if I wanted to." She giggled, Im not so sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing right now. I sat up, letting Amity out of the closet first

"Oh dont you worry." Amity said, smirking and twirling a finger in the air, making a flame appear. "Ill be the one killing them." She left the room, approaching the screaming sounds of her siblings.
"Hey, thanks Skara." I smile, putting a hand on her shoulder. She smiled back, "No problem, those assholes get on my nerves anyways."
We both walk out.

°•°• Willows Pov: •°•°

"Hey Willow?"
"Mhm?"
"Dont you think Amity and Luz.. Well, I dont know, Seem a bit close?"
I laugh at the fact that has been stated, "Sorry Gus, But, its crazy you havent noticed."
Gus passed a Volleyball to me, "Whad'ya mean? I observe alot of things, and lovey dovey drama isnt one of them." He crossed his arms. I shrugged, he was right. Back when all four of us were a friend group in school, he only focused on Human things, and school work. I was the first to figure out that Amity had a crush on Luz, it wasn't surprising Luz didnt figure it out before me, shes as oblivious as shes always been.
"Well-"

"Get back here you little shits!" I hear Amity Scowl from across the room. I see both twins laughing, but in pure agony, running towards us.
"What did you two do this time?" I sighed, Edric hid behind me, aswell as Emira.
"We may or may not have Locked Mittens and the Otter in the closet?" Emira hummed, I couldnt help but laugh a little at the thought of a Flustered Amity locked in a Closet with Luz.

"Do you know how uncomfortable that was? I thought you two were over your childish pranks."
"Oh come on Amity, we know you loved it!" Emira said, twirling her finger in the air, which made illusions of hearts pop around Amitys head. Her face turned a light pink, and she waved the Illusions away. I saw Luz and Skara chatting, at least they're getting along well. I look at Boscha who was on her phone again, even though we have talked, she wants to try and ignore Luz as much as possible.
"Gus, Ill be back." I threw the ball to him and he caught it, then I made my way towards Boscha, on the benches. She saw me and her scroll disappeared,
"Hey, you alright? You seem a bit down."
She looked at Luz. "I just dont know if she'll forgive me or not. I did awful things to everyone, but I cant take that back." Her third eye peeked over at me, then gave a slight smile.

"I know Luz, she'll be able forgive you eventually."
Her smile disappeared a slight bit when I said, 'Eventually'.
"You sure..?"
"Absolutely." I placed a kiss on her cheek then walked over to Luz and the others.

°•°• Luz's Pov: •°•°

I held Amity back, who seemed to be raging at her siblings.
"Ami, Ami! Calm down."
"Yeahhh Ami, Calm downn!~" The Twins cackled, almost in sync, then starting laughing.
Amity drew a circle in the air, making the twins crash into the wall. She let out a satisfied hum then walked over to Boscha.
"Owwch, Mittens!" They pouted, getting up and brushing themselves off.

"You've got yourself one hell of a girlfriend, Luz." Emira gave a sly look.
"Girlfriend? No, Amity is just a good friend of mine." I smile.
"You keep telling yourself that." Edric shook his head, and the twins walked away, laughing and murmuring about something I couldnt quite understand.
"Luz! Wanna practice with me?" Gus smiled, holding a Volleyball in one of his hands, wrapped in tape.
"Alright, I should probably get better at my spikes." I shrugged, as Gus passed the ball to me.

- TS 1 1/2 Hours -

Me and Gus had finished our practicing, and after a while, we went out to get some afternoon tea.
"We're back! And with some spider legs." Gus sang, as we bargedthrough the door.
"Ooh sweet!" Skara chirped. Everyone came to our direction, grabbing a few of the spider legs. "Thanks."

I looked over at Boscha who seemed to be practicing sets on the wall. I gave the box of food to Gus, and went over Boscha.
"Hey Boscha, want some food?"
She seemed startled and the ball slipped out of her grasp midway through a set. She looked at me, then picked up the ball,
"Oh, hey Luz." She mumbled. "Im not Hungry, but thanks."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "You know, if your felling down or anything, you can talk to me. Alright?"
Her eyebrows raised, almost suprised. "After everything I've done to you. Why are you so kind to me..?"
I actually dont know the answer to that myself. So I shrug, wondering for an answer.

"I think people deserve second chances, even you."
She looked away, all eyes on the Volleyball.
"I.." She sighed, "Thank you, Luz." Then smiled, going to get some food.
Hold on, wheres Amity? Something about the thought bothers me. I walk over to Everyone, "Has anyone seen Amity?"
"Mm-" Edric mumbled, his mouth full of food. "Shesdh wibh oush barensh."
"I- What?"
Emira sighed, pushing Edric out of the way. "Dont talk with your mouth full, dip-twit. Anyways, shes with our parents."
"What? I thought she said she was done with them."
"They are just having a little talk, but Im afraid that they might know your here, and use you to their advantage to make Amity listen."

(A/N: oops, I did it againnn. Haha Brittney Spears Refrence, Im funny Right? Nah..? Nah-)

- 1167 words -