Chap 5: Evolving

Willow's Pov:

The gymnasium was quieter than normal, Amity barely talked and the twins weren't making their usual jokes or teasing her. But it didn't bother me much, I just need to focus on training with Gus and Skara right now.

I look over to them and I see Skara re-adjusting the Volleyball in his hand.
"Agustus, if you want to do more pressured serves, you need to focus on your aiming." Skara Insisted.
Gus Groaned, "But its so much easier to hit it like I normally do!"
"Hey well, dont blame me if you end up getting yelled at by Amity." Skara shrugs.

I walk away from Gus and Skara and head towards Boscha who was scrolling on penstagram.
"Arent you supposed to be training, or at least cleaning?" I mutter. One of her three eyes gaze up at me, the pink haired witch stood up and her scroll disappeared. "I could ask you the same thing."
I give her a frown, "I got bored, we dont get to do much fun activitys for training anymore."
"I hear ya. Ever since her parents, you know, its all. 'Do this, Do that. Dont joke around'." Boscha chuckles, pointing at Amity. I laugh too.
"What if we asked again?" I suggested. Boscha raised an eyebrow. "Just listen, we havent asked her for a while, so whats the harm in asking now? You know, she might feel a bit better." I whispered. Boscha huffs and puts a hand on my shoulder, "It might be worth a shot, but I dont want her yelling at you. She might still be upset and not want anyone to talk to her, you know what shes like when shes mad." She glances behind me and suddenly takes a hand off my shoulder. I look behind me to see Amity.

"What are you guys doing, remember training?" Amity complained. I look to Boscha who had opened her scroll again, obviously avoiding the conversation.
"Ehm, well, Amity." We- I was wondering if we could make training a bit more fun? You know, its sort of boring and no one has the energy to do it."
The witch stared at me, looked away and sighed. "Im sorry I've been, a bit harsh on your training. I suppose we could make it better, but if theres any silly business then we go back to normal training. Understand?"
My ears perk up at her words, and I nod smiling. Its funny, to see her soft side. She barely shows it around anyone. Just me and- Luz. Amity. I remember when she used to flush a dark red everytime Luz was near her. I cant say i was happy with Amity liking Luz, but hey. I cant control peoples feelings, nor can i say whats right or wrong. I was sad though, just a bit. I wasnt so sure of my feelings back then, and im not so sure now. Its sort of like a blur,
"But we can start that tomorrow, I want at least one of you to learn how to do a proper Jump serve, alright?" I can see her lips curve a little at the end of her sentance, then walk away.

"Wow, are you sure thats Amity? Seems too nice for my liking." Boscha jokes. I smile at her and she smiles back, she grabs a ball from behind her. "Wanna train for a bit?" She Grinned and I nodded.

After everyone had left, me and Boscha spent a bit longer in the Gym. Not practicing, but just talking. It was nice to talk to her, me and Boscha barely talked because of training, and not to mention work too.

Boscha walked me home and I have her a kiss on the cheek as a thanks. I could tell she struggled to say anything, so I just waved and closed to door behind me.

The kitchen light was still on when I walked in the room, My Dad's must be asleep, it is pretty late. I walk towards the bench which had some Milk in a cup and Cookies on a plate. I chuckle, grab it, and head up to my bedroom. I water my plants, turn off all the lights, and go to bed.