Chapter 12: Its just a sport.

[3rd person POV]

"Nice one Luz!"
Luz heard her teammates cheer her on.

Luz, who was Shocked by the Hit she had made, looked down at her palm. It stung, but she felt a jolt of energy. She smiled to herself, and the ball was chucked back to her.

She held the ball with a ferm grasp,
"I'll try that again. Was it a service? Service ace-?"
She thought to herself, though the thought soon disappeared and she focused on the game.

The whistle blew, and Luz threw the ball. She jumped, once again swinging her arms before smashing it over the net.
Glandus's libero, William, dug up the ball almost too perfectly for Luzs liking.

The ball dropped fast, and Arleve rushed, making his way below the ball.

Carson leaped, hitting the ball as Arleve set it to him. Emira and

Willow Jumped, and Carson Hit the ball diagonally, causing confusion that struck Boscha.

Boscha, who was their only change of receiving the ball up front, dug it up.
It wasnt a clear dig, but Emira was able to set the ball up to Amity, who hit it over the net.

The blockers on the other team, weren't ready for a quick shot, but they ended up Having the ball hit the tip of their fingers and drop on Glandus's court.

William attempted to save the ball with a pancake, but had trouble due to being on the other side of the court.
He picked himself off the ground with a displeased expression on his face, giving passive aggressive comments towards the other players who could have easily gotten the ball.

Edric looked over at Luz, who was watching William growl.

"I think you've noticed by now, that they don't co-operate very well."
Luz gave a nod, agreeing to the statement that was made.
"Do you think we could use that to our advantage?"

"Yep. Sometimes During different sets when Glandus is getting tired, we like to use that trick on them."
The ball rolled over into Hexide's court, Edric Picked it up, then passed it to Luz.

"They never see it coming, it's amusing when we strike a point." He grinned, then got into a stable position, and turned away.

Luz spun the ball in her hand,
"Maybe I could try a more powerful hit."
She threw it up, higher than before. Then jumped, her shoes squeaked on the ground, causing an echo, followed by an alarming bang of the ball.

The ball glided, Soaring over to William. William stepped aside,
"Out!"
He commented, warning the others.
And he was right, the ball hit outside the court, leaving William with a grin.

The whistle blew, and Luz stood there, slightly embarrassed.
"Agh- I'm so sorry." She covered her mouth as her team looked at her.

"Hah! Nice one Human." A player called out from Glandus, Snickering.

"It's no problem Luz, everyone messes up. You still got us a couple points, that's great!"
Willow stated, making Luz lift her head a bit.
The team murmured with agreeance, making Luz feel a bit better. Though, She was still quite dissapointed.

"You'll get em next time." Amity shrugged.

The match went on and on, With each team Scoring points by the minute.
The final score eventually came to 24 for Hexide, and 25 to Glandus, which was enough for them to win.

"I knew we'd win, You just need more practice." Flint Snickered with a sinister grin.

Amity walked up to him, now face to face with the witch.
"We caught you off guard many times, don't think your the winner yet."
Flint groaned, about to reply.

"And before you reply with your snarky comment, Just know that your not getting stronger at all. We know everything about your techniques, and that will only help us win every match we face against you."

Flint stood there, Shocked by the confidence of the cotton candy haired witch.
"Well- Yeah right! Just you wait. We'll be going to nationals, and you won't stop us."

Amity gave a sarcastic chuckle,
"Id like to see you try."

Flint furrowed his eyebrows, about to Charge in again, Though Carson stopped him.
"Dude, can we just go? You promised us Lunch after this and I'm starving." He crossed his arms.

"Fine. We'll see you at the tournament, losers."

Emira and others scoffed, and some even snickered at the oh so hurtful comment.
Glandus walked out, closing the doors behind them that left a boom sound.

"Right, who's hungry?" Boscha put a hand to her hip.
"Yes! Thought you'd never ask. Ill go get Some snails!"
Edric Raced to grab Emiras wallet from the locker room.

Emira furrowed her eyebrows at her twin,
"Wait, you don't have any..."
She raised her eyebrows,
"WAIT COME BACK-! YOU LITTLE-"
She raced after him.

Amity put a hand on Luz's shoulder, giving complements about her serves.
Willow and Boscha watched the Blushing mess that eventually spread across Luz and Amitys Faces, along side with some laughs.

"I bet Amity will Ask her out first."
Willow looked over at Boscha, determined that she was right.
Boscha scoffed, looking over at Willow.
"Hah, what? Amitys a chicken with these things. I bet 20 snails Luz will ask her out first."

Willow smirked, taking off her glasses and cleaning them before placing them back on.
She looked over at Boscha,
"I bet 25."

The two got closer and closer.
"Whoa! Are you two about to kiss?"
Luz interrupted, spreading a blush across Willow and Boschas Faces.
"That's kind of fruity." Luz said, with a hand gesture.

"O-Of course not?! Dont be ridiculous Luz." Boscha Explained to the human.

"Hmm... I don't know Boscha. You seem a little flustered... "

Boscha furrowed her eyebrows, Her face Covered In Blush.
"Agh, Don't even Start this Noceda!"
She began walking towards the locker room.
"I'm going to go get the twins."

"Remember, 25 snails!" Willow called out before Boscha disappeared into the room.

"So what was that about anyway? Are you two a thing or something?"
Amity looked over at Willow, who seemed quite un-impressed with the question.
"I could ask you two the same question."
She gave a smile before spotting Edric, Emira and Boscha coming out of the changing room.
Edric had a Red mark on his face, and Emira looked pissed.

Amity Laughed at the sight of the twins,
"PFF- What happened to you two?" She covered her mouth, holding in the laughter.

Edric frowned, and pointed at Amity. "Quit it mittens."
Boscha Walked beside them,
"Oh, let's just say that Edric Totally got his ass beaten."

"Heck yeah he did. Little snatcher deserved it." Emira shook her head, with her wallet in hand.

"This is abuse." Edric Sobbed, dramatically, resting his whole weight on Emira, which made Emira Slowly shrink to the floor.

"Agh! Edric you Jerk, get off me!"

"Oh nooooo! The forces of gravity are pushing me down...!"

Willow shook her head, "Let's just go get some food."

{ Sorry, been busy with School Work. What would you like to see in this Au? Please drop a comment if you have any ideas.}